Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

wow!! i cant beleive he reads this thread i feel embarrassed now haha but at the same time happy thanks zid for telling us =) i wonder what he thinks of our comments lol

Edit: Well now the whole marriage thing makes sense i knew it was too much of coincidence for that to happen haha oh that chico and his sense of humor lol

And riv i dont think he thinks we're weird or freaks atleast i hope not

i heard along time a go that marlon knows of bellazon and his topic so from marlon i already knew ..

but i really yezzy you were on to it,it wasn't until you mentioned it that i started putting things together but i really didn't wanna believe it

that being said his sense of humor was wicked with that...best way to get your female fans going lol

i remember when those kissing pictures ended up on fcukyeah....the amount of hate comments you could read ...it was cray cray

things can get a little bieber-esque around francisco :surrender:

on the bright side he got to see the b-day wishes we left him,and he can see that we worry for him and his career and that we support him a whole freaking lot.

so i hope he'll be happy to see that

LOL! I'm actually not surprised he's read his thread. If I were a model I'd do the same thing to know that I have supporters outside the fashion world. But it's true, people get a little psycho about frankles but its for the best, I'm more interested in his career progressing than anything really

^

good to know i wasn't the only one :laugh:

it's really something i noticed about francisco fandom ...it's really intense lol

i mean if you look at arthur or marlon or even evandro things stay really calm when it comes to the boys or any gf's

but with francisco ..it's madhouse sometimes, i would always wonder why that is.if frankie were a singer or actor he'd have to deal with so much crazyness :confused:

^

good to know i wasn't the only one :laugh:

it's really something i noticed about francisco fandom ...it's really intense lol

i mean if you look at arthur or marlon or even evandro things stay really calm when it comes to the boys or any gf's

but with francisco ..it's madhouse sometimes, i would always wonder why that is.if frankie were a singer or actor he'd have to deal with so much crazyness :confused:

I don't know why either... I don't know I think Francisco is special lol There's something about him. Oh lord if he were a singer he'd deffo have JUSTIN BIEBER type fans... his fans are CRAZY I was so close to punching a Bieber fan haha :(

yeah i think so too...as long as the reputation of his fans doesn't exceed frankies own i suppose it's good ( i hope you guys understand what i mean, i don't how to explain it )

besides who can resist someone as cute as this :

post-34755-0-1446015629-24662_thumb.gif

i'm not sure this thread would survive a message from francisco lol

it would get flooded with replies.

but who knows he may do it someday kind of like how he did it for house of models and neonico

i'd be so thrilled haha