Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

i had a few dreams with him in it

i just dream of meeting him somewhere...i had a dream once that i had practical exam for make-up at school but the model i was going to bring with me didn't show.

and without a model i couldn't do exams,and all of a sudden francisco,marlon,max and arthur came in to the school and francisco was like ''do you need someone to practise on?.

i remember saying that most guys i know wouldn't want to be caught dead with make-up on,he said he didn't mind and he could help me out.

all the girls girls were like''who's that guy'' :/ .....and then he took his shirt of because my practial exam was for body painting hahah

i defenitly woke up with a smile on my face lol

if he did that i think i'd be on cloud nine for atleast a month lol

i'd be like :woot::wub::heart: :sex:

when he did that one on facebook i was so tempted to make a facebook just so i could reply to that message and say i him love too haha

lmao I replied to that comment and I'm still dying of embarrassment :laugh::blush:

i had a few dreams with him in it

i just dream of meeting him somewhere...i had a dream once that i had practical exam for make-up at school but the model i was going to bring with me didn't show.

and without a model i couldn't do exams,and all of a sudden francisco,marlon,max and arthur came in to the school and francisco was like ''do you need someone to practise on?.

i remember saying that most guys i know wouldn't want to be caught dead with make-up on,he said he didn't mind and he could help me out.

all the girls girls were like''who's that guy'' :/ .....and then he took his shirt of because my practial exam was for body painting hahah

i defenitly woke up with a smile on my face lol

haha awww even in dreams he is cute! In my dream I got a hug :blush:

well ive had a couple dozens of dreams with chico in it lol

the first dream i had was when i was at school and he sat with me and my friends at our lunch table lol and then we got bored and i asked him "hey do you wanna go some other place and he said sure,so then we went outside and all of a sudden we're at the beach were the sun was setting and we stayed there for a while

then we went off to the park and played lol i know pretty random then we were on a swing while holding hands (by the way his hands way bigger than mine lol)

then i woke up because my mom was waking me up to go to school haha it was kind of like those chick flick movies

well ive had a couple dozens of dreams with chico in it lol

the first dream i had was when i was at school and he sat with me and my friends at our lunch table lol and then we got bored and i asked him "hey do you wanna go some other place and he said sure,so then we went outside and all of a sudden we're at the beach were the sun was setting and we stayed there for a while

then we went off to the park and played lol i know pretty random then we were on a swing while holding hands (by the way his hands way bigger than mine lol)

then i woke up because my mom was waking me up to go to school haha it was kind of like those chick flick movies

aww that's cute! His hands look huge in pictures , granted he's a giant lol I would look like an ant next to him :laugh:

when he did that one on facebook i was so tempted to make a facebook just so i could reply to that message and say i him love too haha

lmao I replied to that comment and I'm still dying of embarrassment :laugh::blush:

i saw that that was you ? lol

if i knew before i would have asked you to tell him :riviera loves you too francisco,a whole freaking lot haha

yezzy your dream cute too,his hands are huge i could fit both of my hands in one of his hahah

i bet your dream with marlon, kiki was really cool too

i saw that that was you ? lol

if i knew before i would have asked you to tell him :riviera loves you too francisco,a whole freaking lot haha

yep I was like "we love you too haha" omg :blush: lol Hey you should have I would have done it :) I was having an adrenaline rush lol

its's okay i'm uber short too haha

it's also becuase still seems to be growing , i remember someone ask made in brazil on twitter how tall francisco was and he siad frankie is 192 cm...

and if he's still growing then yeah he's really huge lol

its's okay i'm uber short too haha

it's also becuase still seems to be growing , i remember someone ask made in brazil on twitter how tall francisco was and he siad frankie is 192 cm...

and if he's still growing then yeah he's really huge lol

being short is cute tho! well for girls... haha I love tall guys!