Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

I love how you whipped out the picture to illustrate the height difference yezzy. Thats really really short. Wow chico is wuite tall. In this pictures he doesnt look too tall but I guess he must be a giant.

haha thanks kiki but id rather be tall and i doubt we have a chance with him but its nice to dream lol what's your height kiki?

edit: i was just thinkin about how funny francisco's nickname is because chico in spanish means small but obviously he's not lol

^

then it's setteled haha

i still want that gucci bag chico is holding i don't care if it's for men

I know right! That bag is too hot for a guy to have! Half the time I watch men's shows I either want to steal the clothing or steal the bags and sneakers. The bags are too good.

haha thanks kiki but id rather be tall and i doubt we have a chance with him but its nice to dream lol what's your height kiki?

edit: i was just thinkin about how funny francisco's nickname is because chico in spanish means small but obviously he's not lol

I'm about 178-180. I think thats tall for a girl but I the shortest in my family.

I love chico's name and the irony around it! I want him to do a solo HUGE campaign pretty soon!

I thought about that too haha or why would he nickname himself "boy" my uncle calls me "chica" and I hate it -_- lol but in Brazil Chico is a nickname for anyone who's name is Francisco