Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

^^ lol i remember when his thread had only just started on the first post. its a good thing we're the early fans, and not just those who will surely jump on the bandwagon when he gets really popular.

haha I have been quietly watching this thread for a very long time and all I can say is that Fran is very lucky to have such dedicated and enthusiastic admirers as you guys :) I'm sure he would appreciate it!

^^ lol i remember when his thread had only just started on the first post. its a good thing we're the early fans, and not just those who will surely jump on the bandwagon when he gets really popular.

haha I have been quietly watching this thread for a very long time and all I can say is that Fran is very lucky to have such dedicated and enthusiastic admirers as you guys :) I'm sure he would appreciate it!

aww that's a really nice thing to say

should fran ever find out i hope he can appreciate it too :wave:

well dayum francisco

could you be any hotter :heart: :drool:

babyboy rocks guyliner

Awww, Frankie! I'm glad he's been getting so much more attention lately. I'm excited to see how things unfold for this guy.

P.S. Hi, everyone! My name is Hannah and I have been a long time Frankie lover~

P.P.S. I love all the nicknames you've come up with for him. Angelface--how cute! Perfectly describes the boy...ahem, man. ;)

Hi Hannah welcome to the team lol

i'm also glad to see fran get more attention this season

previous seasons you could hardly find any backstag pics of fran (solo i mean)

and now there's so many wich is great cuz you get to see him be silly and see what he's like

fran is so cute i could find a new nickname for him almost every week lol

and now there's so many wich is great cuz you get to see him be silly and see what he's like

Ah, thanks for the welcome! <3

I love this guy more than I probably should :ninja: but he's just so fierce (plus I have this thing for Brazilian guys OR any Latin guys, for that matter. OMNOMNOM.)

I can't wait to see what else he'll book in the future.

Ah, thanks for the welcome! <3

I love this guy more than I probably should :ninja: but he's just so fierce (plus I have this thing for Brazilian guys OR any Latin guys, for that matter. OMNOMNOM.)

I can't wait to see what else he'll book in the future.

Welcome welcome hannah! I'm 100% with you in that I lurves me some brazilian hotness or any latin hotness in general (eccept c. ronaldo sorry :whistle: ) lol, but frankie will be major. Cannot wait for what's in store for him this year!

welcome hannah :wave:

Fran in somebody's tv LOL

post-34755-0-1446017995-24008_thumb.jpg

source: fuck yeah

lol i would so do that too hahah :ninja:

this morning when i was checking the tread,my mom was looking too and then she saw that shirtless pic of fran that loveorhateorlove posted.

and then she says: well i can see why your smitten with him, maybe you should send him a valentine's card :whistle:

she so loves to make fun of me for like fran ...but i know she's starting to like him too :laugh:

now when she sees i'm looking at pictures of him she'll ask for who it was and what it was like and were the curly haired one is

she likes marlon thouh :laugh:

welcome hannah :wave:

Fran in somebody's tv LOL

post-20743-0-1446017995-80996_thumb.jpg

source: fuck yeah

Does anyone know what that's for? It looks like FTV...

REPOSTS

Please do not repost photographs. Suggestion: When quoting a post, delete the image or create a text link to the image. **edited by MauiKane

^ thanks :hug: I love Kate in that video :brows:

I love Chanel in your avi too! so cute :hehe:

And hey, u r not the only one who feels kinda curious about Fran's love-life :rofl: lol, but we have to be careful and try not getting too "personal" (mods don't like that very much hehe :ermm:) , but it's only wrong if we post pics i guess ...

Anyway, i :heart: u r from Ghana! I have to go to Africa before I die lol . You're lucky to be in NY now tho (i have to visit NY before dying too :laugh:)

I'm from Costa Rica :wave: