Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

@Aless

AHHH! that photo always makes me stop when I'm googling Chico pictures. <3

The lighting is gorgeous and those jeans are lovely. :'D

@Yezzy

Awwwwww......LMAO. <3

This one is my favorite because he's all....STOP! O: IN THE NAME OF LOVE! BEFORE YOU BREAK MY HEART!~

So amazing. <3

post-44345-1289111775_thumb.jpg

He does look mighty fine. I love his hair like that plus he's with some on my fav boys too!

What show is that again, I know its FW 2010.11 in new york but I can't place the show

it was a presentation i think i remember posting a pic of frankie looking a bit grumpy haha

come to think of it there was a video on gq of frankie with tommy and other models .....i''m not sure if it was for a campaign but maybe it was

especially eye makeup. Everytime he does a Galliano show I;m always excited cause he looks great in quite heavy makeup.

galliano is the show i look forward to the most

the make-up regardless of it whether men's or womans shows is stellar ....as a student make-artist it's a pleasure to watch :heart:

i hope frankie will continue to walk for galliano ...it think he's like it too he always puts on a show when he on their runway

@Aless

AHHH! that photo always makes me stop when I'm googling Chico pictures. <3

The lighting is gorgeous and those jeans are lovely. :'D

@Yezzy

Awwwwww......LMAO. <3

This one is my favorite because he's all....STOP! O: IN THE NAME OF LOVE! BEFORE YOU BREAK MY HEART!~

So amazing. <3

post-44345-1289111775_thumb.jpg

haha it does look like he's saying that lamo!!!

He does look mighty fine. I love his hair like that plus he's with some on my fav boys too!

What show is that again, I know its FW 2010.11 in new york but I can't place the show

it was a presentation i think i remember posting a pic of frankie looking a bit grumpy haha

come to think of it there was a video on gq of frankie with tommy and other models .....i''m not sure if it was for a campaign but maybe it was

especially eye makeup. Everytime he does a Galliano show I;m always excited cause he looks great in quite heavy makeup.

galliano is the show i look forward to the most

the make-up regardless of it is men's or womans shows is stellar ....as a student make-artist it's a pleasure to watch :heart:

i hope frankie will continue to walk for galliano ...it think he's like it too he always puts on a show when he on their runway

I agree, he always really gets into character with that show.

To answer your question yezzy, I think a couple pages back alex said something about interning at the particular fashion house. I think thats probably how they get backstage and get to dress the boys etc.

I agree, he always really gets into character with that show.

To answer your question yezzy, I think a couple pages back alex said something about interning at the particular fashion house. I think thats probably how they get backstage and get to dress the boys etc.

yeah i love it when he does that :laugh: it's fun too see fran like that

he does it with dsquared too during the last show he was so onto it haha,he totally had his pimp swagg on :p

a commercial would be great haha, he could do all kinds it wouldn't matter too me

i remember someone on his fan fanbook saying that they heard he did commercial in japan but if haveny heard or seen anything of the sort so i don't think thats true.

but when that new campaign comes out i'm sure we will get lots of videos

who do you guys think the campaign could be for ?

Edit

omg kiki yes that would be amazing, i totally agree with you on that one

I know ryt! Riv, he wouls totally kick ass for gucci it would be a problem!

Seriously francisco is killing with relly goos work. And the way they are so hush-hush about it I think it will be a really big blue chip client. What major show did he walk in SS 2011?

i'm gonna check out what shows he did

he would so rock a gucci ad or a fragrance ad

And the way they are so hush-hush about it I think it will be a really big blue chip client

it has to be if this is anything to go by:

This is exactly the sort of exchange from editorial darling to campaign golden boy that needs to occur to cement Francisco's rightful place amongst the elite in mens fashion

what brands can really give status to a male model ? it's hard to tell but gucci would be one of them look at Nikola Jovanovic he's 15 in the models.com top 50 and he's done gucci f/w