Angelika Kallio
Thumbnail

Korravai

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
I think the same :laugh:, however, look at this

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...t&p=2364496

Tell me what you think! :wave: :wave:

I wondered about that myself. :) The resemblance between Angelika and Emmanuelle is remarkable. They both have blue eyes and pouty lips, and therefore it's hard to tell who the model in the 1992 ad is. However, I know that Emmanuelle appereared in Dior ads (for clothing) but that wasn't until 1996 (the same year as the cosmetics ad you posted). Whereas I know that Angelika modeled for Dior (on the runway) in 1992, and I don't think that Emmanuelle was already collaborating with Dior at that time. So based on the year, I believe that the model in the 1992 ad is Angelika.

I think the same :laugh:, however, look at this

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...t&p=2364496

Tell me what you think! :wave: :wave:

I wondered about that myself. :) The resemblance between Angelika and Emmanuelle is remarkable. They both have blue eyes and pouty lips, and therefore it's hard to tell who the model in the 1992 ad is. However, I know that Emmanuelle appereared in Dior ads (for clothing) but that wasn't until 1996 (the same year as the cosmetics ad you posted). Whereas I know that Angelika modeled for Dior (on the runway) in 1992, and I don't think that Emmanuelle was already collaborating with Dior at that time. So based on the year, I believe that the model in the 1992 ad is Angelika.

I think the same model, the same campaign in both pics.For many years I wonder who she is (today think she's Angelica) :wave:

• 2 weeks later...