Bellazon

Ask Santa!

TheBaronOfFratton

santa, are u going to grant me my wish this year?

I want u to give all my gifts to all the poor children of the world.

^Whilst I applaud your philanthropy, and appreciate the Christmas sentiment - I think posting this on Ask Santa! is a tad misplaced! It's maybe not really quite the spirit I was going for... :/

Santa, I want a long holiday :blush:
My dear young Lyon - I know EXACTLY what you mean! Poor old Papa Noel is VERY busy at the moment and looking forward to my usual 48 weeks off - but oh, how this month takes it out of me... post-11221-0-1446173070-72546_thumb.gif

Of course, Santa's having a little joke. There's much to do ALL year. And I'm afraid we all have to pull our weight. But I'm saying you should move to Sweden:

Swedes have the longest holidays in Europe: Study

With an average of 33 days annual leave, Swedes are streets ahead of their European counterparts when in comes to taking holidays, a new report from a European Union body shows.

Swedes are also among those that spend the least amount of time at work each week, almost an hour below the EU average.

Swedes enjoy an average 33 days of "collectively agreed" annual leave, the report shows, while the average across the EU is 25.2. Runners-up in the holiday stakes are neighbouring Denmark with 30 days and Germany with 30, while the Cypriots and the Estonians have to make do with 20.

"The Swedes always come out on top here. Generally you can say the enlargement countries work longer and have shorter holidays, but Sweden has long been in a class of its own," Galli da Bino said.

It is also more common for Swedes to take longer periods of holiday. While a common summer holiday in the UK is two weeks, Swedes are typically entitled to take four consecutive weeks.

Despite the long holidays, Sweden is also among the countries with the shortest "collectively agreed" working week - with 37.5 hours only the UK, Denmark and France have shorter.

The report also contains figures showing the number of actual weekly working hours and shows that Swedes put in a average of 39.6 hours at work, 0.8 hours below the EU average, and a full 2.2 hours below the Romanians on 41.8 hours.

Sweden has one of the lowest statutory maximum working weeks in the EU with 40 hours, only Belgium is lower on 38. The EU Working Time Directive stipulates a maximum of 48.

And what a jolly place it is too. Papa Noel had the pleasure of living in Stockholm for 6 months and he had a very nice time indeed...

post-11221-0-1446173070-74359_thumb.jpg

Dear Santa,

I wish for another crazy Christmas Eve with you and PC like last years.

I hope this is not to much to ask :p

Oh yes, Father Christmas is already very much looking forward to that! We must let PC know, and remind her to wear something more substantial. Those cheeky little elves are ones for getting under skirts...

Ho Ho Ho, what a wonderful evening!

post-11221-0-1446173071-93456_thumb.jpg

post-11221-0-1446173071-95988_thumb.gif

Santa, I want a long holiday :blush:
My dear young Lyon - I know EXACTLY what you mean! Poor old Papa Noel is VERY busy at the moment and looking forward to my usual 48 weeks off - but oh, how this month takes it out of me... post-21823-0-1446173073-13815_thumb.gif

Of course, Santa's having a little joke. There's much to do ALL year. And I'm afraid we all have to pull our weight. But I'm saying you should move to Sweden:

Swedes have the longest holidays in Europe: Study

With an average of 33 days annual leave, Swedes are streets ahead of their European counterparts when in comes to taking holidays, a new report from a European Union body shows.

Swedes are also among those that spend the least amount of time at work each week, almost an hour below the EU average.

Swedes enjoy an average 33 days of "collectively agreed" annual leave, the report shows, while the average across the EU is 25.2. Runners-up in the holiday stakes are neighbouring Denmark with 30 days and Germany with 30, while the Cypriots and the Estonians have to make do with 20.

"The Swedes always come out on top here. Generally you can say the enlargement countries work longer and have shorter holidays, but Sweden has long been in a class of its own," Galli da Bino said.

It is also more common for Swedes to take longer periods of holiday. While a common summer holiday in the UK is two weeks, Swedes are typically entitled to take four consecutive weeks.

Despite the long holidays, Sweden is also among the countries with the shortest "collectively agreed" working week - with 37.5 hours only the UK, Denmark and France have shorter.

The report also contains figures showing the number of actual weekly working hours and shows that Swedes put in a average of 39.6 hours at work, 0.8 hours below the EU average, and a full 2.2 hours below the Romanians on 41.8 hours.

Sweden has one of the lowest statutory maximum working weeks in the EU with 40 hours, only Belgium is lower on 38. The EU Working Time Directive stipulates a maximum of 48.

And what a jolly place it is too. Papa Noel had the pleasure of living in Stockholm for 6 months and he had a very nice time indeed...

post-21823-0-1446173073-15306_thumb.jpg

yay :hell yea!:

Sweden, I'M COMING :ddr: :D

Thank you papa B :hug:

post-11221-0-1446173081-98938_thumb.gif

Oh dear, poor old Papa Noel got PiP'ed all the way down to the 3rd page - how will the boys and girls know he's here to read your festive wishes..?

And it seems the last child he helped (^) has been banned. Maybe that member should have been on the naughty list ALL ALONG?!!

Perhaps St. Nick here is getting too old for this? A rather lovely young lady has come to help at the grotto, and she is proving to be rather distracting. I'm thinking of getting a replacement and simply retiring to Japan with her...

post-11221-0-1446173082-00697_thumb.png

Oh, she does make Santa smile...

(Maybe all the BZ boys and girls have lost that jolly holiday spirit???)