Bellazon

Ask Santa!

TheBaronOfFratton

• 11 months later...
Bumping this so Santa wont forget us BZ'ers this year!

post-11221-0-1446172996-21907_thumb.gif Well, ho, ho, ho! Isn't it nice to know jolly old Santa hasn't been forgotten by ONE very special young lady...

But Santa didn't have such a good time of it last year. It seemed BZ had lost that Christmas spirit. And we all know Santa needs that Christmas spirit in order for his sleigh to fly, don't we?

So, Santa took to the bottle and had a 'silent night' for a nice change instead. I fear I've become rather fond of doing that these days...

Papa Noël you just broke my heart :cry: Now i can't even ask you to bring me a new :heart: since you don't want to be papa Noël anymore...

Oh my! *sigh* :cry2: No more Christmas for me ever!

Awwww Kiki, no worries. I will be your new Santa. Come and sit on Sants lap and tell me what you want for xmas. Just know that THIS Santa likes the girls to be VERY naughty.

Papa Noël you just broke my heart :cry: Now i can't even ask you to bring me a new :heart: since you don't want to be papa Noël anymore...

Oh my! *sigh* :cry2: No more Christmas for me ever!

post-11221-0-1446172999-19131_thumb.gif Oh my, dear frenchkiki - you made Papa Noël all teary! It is so nice to know that all the good little children still want to speak to me at this time of year... It's just a shame they don't all do. It wasn't like this back in my day.

Awwww Kiki, no worries. I will be your new Santa. Come and sit on Sants lap and tell me what you want for xmas. Just know that THIS Santa likes the girls to be VERY naughty.

post-11221-0-1446173000-4692_thumb.gif

Times HAVE changed since I was last here!!! I must say though, that if 'naughty' loving young master Sweet Lu wants to take over Santa's sack then I give him my avuncular blessing... Ho, ho, ho!

Well come here Santa dear! We will open a bottle, and I will wrap myself in Christmas lights and sing to you!

post-35533-0-1446173005-54208_thumb.gif Father Christmas is retiring now... :drool: Good luck, Sweet Lu!!!

Thank you Baron. I do hope you enjoy "retirement". And remember to look under your tree come xmas morning for Behati all wrapped up in a pretty bow (and nothing else)