Bellazon

Ask Santa!

TheBaronOfFratton

All I want for Christmas is Berno :blush:

... & an iPhone :whistle:

PS: How's Mrs.Clause?

:rofl:

Dear Santa,

I don't want a gift....I want you to help me to give a gift to one person.

This person's (nick)name is irenistiQ, and I would love to give her a Leona Lewis calendar.

But I don't have her address :/

Dear Santa,

I think this year I've worked my best at everything I did and I think that's the best reward it is, but the only thing I'm asking is to celebrate Christmas with Barbara and Anahi... one big party :drool: .

Espero que usted esparza muchas sonrisas al mundo :blush:

Destiny

Dear Santa,

My ideal gift this Christmas would be Zac Efron!

I would be eternally greatful if you could try your best to try and grant this wish!

Thanks,

Brendan :)

post-18866-0-1446173017-79231_thumb.gif [Ho, Ho, Ho! Brendan, my dear boy - I think I've ALREADY had a little letter from you, haven't I?

:shifty:

post-18866-0-1446173017-80105_thumb.jpg

Of course you know that I can't really give you Zachary, don't you? It simply wouldn't do to take somebody away from their own loved ones at this time of year...

But Papa Noel does what he can - and he does know how much you love that pretty fellow, so I'm sending you your own Zac to do with what you wish!!!

post-18866-0-1446173017-81952_thumb.gif

Here he is(^), a template for all your desires, my sweet little Brendan!

You can choose how to dress him, top AND bottom:

post-18866-0-1446173017-83356_thumb.png

post-18866-0-1446173017-85637_thumb.png

And even choose his shoes and accessories:

post-18866-0-1446173017-86752_thumb.png

post-18866-0-1446173017-87433_thumb.png

Ho, Ho, Ho - even fuddy-duddy St. Nick here had a go:

post-18866-0-1446173017-88693_thumb.gif

GO WILDCATS!!!

Oh, thank you Santa Claus!!

You've made all my dreams come true!

:D

Dear Santa, I've been good all year, I swear.

Seeing what you were able to do for BrendanM makes me think. I too would like my own personal dress up doll, perhaps you could deliver anyone from the Pink Section of this years VSFS. If not I'll understand, you have to be SUPER good to get supermodels for Xmas.

post-11221-0-1446173019-75766_thumb.gif Well, NvrEnough - here are three rather lovely young ladies all dolled up for you to choose from:

post-11221-0-1446173019-77726_thumb.png

Remember - they're not just for christmas - models need looking after all year round! And you have to promise to take them to Milan, Paris, London, and New York, TWICE a year. And wherever next year's VSFS may be...

Now smile ladies, IT'S CHRISTMAS!

post-11221-0-1446173019-79519_thumb.png

Dear Santa,

I don't want a gift....I want you to help me to give a gift to one person.

This person's (nick)name is irenistiQ, and I would love to give her a Leona Lewis calendar.

But I don't have her address :/

post-11221-0-1446173023-28937_thumb.gif HO, HO, HO - funnily enough dear Layla - little Leona Lewis asked me for an irenistiQ calendar...

post-11221-0-1446173023-3045_thumb.jpg

Now, as I'm sure you're aware, 'Little Miss Ire' doesn't care for Christmas, she doesn't like old Santa here very much. And Santa won't go where he's not welcome...

However, I suggest you simply send the calendar pictures to her thread, or PM her - perhaps at the beginning of each month - that way she'll know you are thinking of her. HO, HO, HO - Santa loves the internet. It DOES make things so much easier...

post-11221-0-1446173023-32464_thumb.jpg

^A nice, shiny 2009 Calendar!

Dear Santa,

I think this year I've worked my best at everything I did and I think that's the best reward it is, but the only thing I'm asking is to celebrate Christmas with Barbara and Anahi... one big party :drool: .

Espero que usted esparza muchas sonrisas al mundo :blush:

Destiny

post-11221-0-1446173024-87863_thumb.gif GOLLY! Santa had never seen Barbara Herrera before. He's very happy for such an introduction!!!

For you, my adorable Destiny, two more adorable ladies and a wonderful Peruvian feast atop Macchu Pichu:

post-11221-0-1446173024-87273_thumb.jpg

Feliz Navidad!

post-4848-0-1446173026-18299_thumb.gif Well, well dear Ale - I really can't spare my own reindeer over the season - the are very important you know?

But, Papa Noel is true to his word, and he has found you a lonely little reindeer called Gerald who needs such a lovely young lady such as yourself to look after him...

reinintrohm0.png

He'll need lots of attention, so you'll need to play with him:

reinplayhg7.png

And make sure he gets plenty of rest:

reinrestlx9.png

Remember kids - A REINDEER IS FOR LIFE, NOT JUST FOR CHRISTMAS.

But I know Ale is a very responsible lady, and so Santa wants to give her this lovely little leash too. That dog will be livid... Enjoy my dear!

post-4848-0-1446173026-1901_thumb.png

:woot::woot::heart: Gerald is perfect, i will make sure he'll get all the attention. & the leashhhhh ... i love it, of course. You are the best Santa :hug:

... now i'm going w/ Gerald shopping for goodies. I'll send a special candy cane at noth pole for you, hope your elf helpers will give it to you & not keep it for themselves. wub wub :flower:

:hehe:

post-11221-0-1446173027-51205_thumb.gif I'm afraid that there is no Mama Noel at present, my dear. Perhaps that would be what Santa wants, as PinkCouture was so kind to ask...

Though you'll find St. Nick is quite particular about his partners - but, of course, he does have a bit of a wish-list!

However, this is about you little Laffy.

Berno, eh? I do believe that you already have him - as far as I can tell. Ho, Ho, Ho!!! But I can help in getting my elves to sprinkle a touch more of the fairy dust on the pair of you!

The iPhone though - consider it done my dear: 'Popping Up' on Christmas morning...

post-11221-0-1446173027-5334_thumb.png

MISSING - 3 VALUED MEMBERS OF BELLAZON

post-11221-0-1446173028-88085_thumb.png

~*BeTtY*~ / zattoo / fery

At this time of year, we look forward to being with our loved ones; our nearest and dearest and those that we care about. Therefore, at the behest of Layla90 and Lyon, I implore you all to keep logging in and seek fellowship with your friends here...

Indeed, if our friends ~*BeTtY*~, zattoo, and fery, are out there lurking COME BACK HOME. There are mince pies and eggnog waiting for you. post-11221-0-1446173028-89709_thumb.gif

MISSING - 3 VALUED MEMBERS OF BELLAZON

post-21823-0-1446173031-724_thumb.png

~*BeTtY*~ / zattoo / fery

At this time of year, we look forward to being with our loved ones; our nearest and dearest and those that we care about. Therefore, at the behest of Layla90 and Lyon, I implore you all to keep logging in and seek fellowship with your friends here...

Indeed, if our friends ~*BeTtY*~, zattoo, and fery, are out there lurking COME BACK HOME. There are mince pies and eggnog waiting for you. post-21823-0-1446173031-74089_thumb.gif

Thanks Santa! I hope they'll come back soon but not only for the mince pies and eggnog :rofl:

post-5803-0-1446173033-18654_thumb.gif I'm afraid that there is no Mama Noel at present, my dear. Perhaps that would be what Santa wants, as PinkCouture was so kind to ask...

Though you'll find St. Nick is quite particular about his partners - but, of course, he does have a bit of a wish-list!

However, this is about you little Laffy.

Berno, eh? I do believe that you already have him - as far as I can tell. Ho, Ho, Ho!!! But I can help in getting my elves to sprinkle a touch more of the fairy dust on the pair of you!

The iPhone though - consider it done my dear: 'Popping Up' on Christmas morning...

post-5803-0-1446173033-20524_thumb.png

Well, I think that you should make yourself an online dating account, Mr. Claus :yes:

Like, on eHarmony or something. Or LavaLife, if you're simply looking for a hookup :brows:

& yes, I have Berno. No doubt about it :evil:

But could you drug him, throw him in your sack and

then put him under my tree on Christmas Eve? :drool:

Thank-you Santa, you're the greatest :blush:

:hug:

post-25749-0-1446173034-85533_thumb.gif

Well, NvrEnough - here are three rather lovely young ladies all dolled up for you to choose from:

post-25749-0-1446173034-86443_thumb.png

Remember - they're not just for christmas - models need looking after all year round! And you have to promise to take them to Milan, Paris, London, and New York, TWICE a year. And wherever next year's VSFS may be...

Now smile ladies, IT'S CHRISTMAS!

post-25749-0-1446173034-88014_thumb.png

Well thanks Santa!

3 and they're all for me. I'll get to work straight away finding them a place to eat, sleep, and be comfortable. I'll work day and night to provide them with the finest transportation to and from any show or shoot they need to attend. Whoo, Hooo, I have been good this year!!!!!

Dear Santa,

I know I have written to you already this year, but I have been such a good girl, I hope you don't mind me asking you for one more small thing.

Please make sure that Robert Pattinson does not play Edward ever again. It would ease my anger so very much.

Thank you.

PS: just a fine one? I was hoping for more of a chance :brows:

Dear Santa,

I know I have written to you already this year, but I have been such a good girl, I hope you don't mind me asking you for one more small thing.

Please make sure that Robert Pattinson does not play Edward ever again. It would ease my anger so very much.

Thank you.

PS: just a fine one? I was hoping for more of a chance :brows:

post-11221-0-1446173036-18243_thumb.gif HO! HO! Santa has just seen an advert for this Twilight film where Mr Pattinson is telling us to go and see it. Santa thought this advert was a little bit crappy and - even though he hasn't read the books or seen the film - this has put him right off!

Therefore my sweet little Ophelia, Santa can only agree and will have a 'special' chat with the director of New Moon...

Well, I think that you should make yourself an online dating account, Mr. Claus :yes:

Like, on eHarmony or something. Or LavaLife, if you're simply looking for a hookup :brows:

shockcc6.gif MY MY - dear Laffy - Papa Noel certainly isn't one for a simple 'hookup'!

Oh no, no, no...

The future Mrs Claus should smell of cinnamon and have lips that taste of Candy Canes. Santa would hope that she enjoys long nights with log fires, single-malt scotch, and doesn't mind a 'little' stubble!!!

Or perhaps Miss Ophelia has some more suggestions..?