Bellazon

Jewellery!

Layla90

Ok, I couldn't find a thread about jewellery, so I decided to start one....

Girls, do you like wearing jewellery?

If so, then what kind of? Plastic, silver, gold?

Do you wear it everyday, or just for special occasions?

Which elements of jewellery are you favourite: earrings, bracelets, rings, necklaces?

Do you like getting jewellery as gifts, or rather buying it yourself?

Discuss! :p

I like more silver and especially bracelets and rings(if I can find my size since I have really thin fingers :pinch: ) and usually the bracelets are gifts and that's great I always buy something like that if I have to go to a friends birthday-it's something you'll have forever(if you don't loose it :laugh: ) and they're great to remember you like "my friends bought these earing for me on my seventeenth bday" or something like that :hehe:

Genta, thank you.

I thought no one will ever post in this thread :| but I felt you'll come here today and "ta-dah"! you're here :p

I like more silver and especially bracelets and rings(if I can find my size since I have really thin fingers :pinch: ) and usually the bracelets are gifts and that's great I always buy something like that if I have to go to a friends birthday-it's something you'll have forever(if you don't loose it :laugh: ) and they're great to remember you like "my friends bought these earing for me on my seventeenth bday" or something like that :hehe:

I know :pinch: I have a few rings, and the one I got from my mum on my last Birthday is still too big! She thought she bought a small size, but that ring is good only when I put it on a glove :p (the one I had in my street style pics some time ago, autumn outfit :p)

ok here are just 4 :p

image003uf0.jpg

the first one-black watch ( from left to right) is a bday present from my grandmother,the secong watch is also a bday present from my aunt,the third one(bracelet) is a bday present from my friends and the last one I bought myself in a school trip (great memory) :p :laugh:

ok layla I thought I remembered you ring but I must have confused it with something because I can't see the ring in the autumn pics :laugh:

Oh :pinch: I meant, the ring fits my finger when I put it on my autumn glove, from street style pics.

But I didn't wear it on these pics :wacko: :laugh:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally!!! :woot: :woot:

I found this photo in my folder that I wanted to post here sooo long time ago but I thought I cancelled it cause I couldn't find it :blink:

Just to show you I love rings like this one:

carlosmieless2009.jpg

I have somehow similar one to this, well, twice smaller and silver, but :whistle: