Shanina Shaik
Thumbnail

taniixx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i also think she needs to dump Tyson Beckford

he just seems really douchey

i really dont see his appeal

Option 1; Big dick, fantastic sex, his body, his pretty face on her own special brand of low self esteem will do it.

Option 2; Her own special brand of low self esteem, plus reminding herself every day she's in love with him.

Option 3; Perhaps she doesn't care that he flirts with other woman because at the end of the day he's coming home to her and because of that she feels special

NHuJ8.gif

Option 1; Big dick, fantastic sex, his body, his pretty face on her own special brand of low self esteem will do it.

Option 2; Her own special brand of low self esteem, plus reminding herself every day she's in love with him.

Option 3; Perhaps she doesn't care that he flirts with other woman because at the end of the day he's coming home to her and because of that she feels special

I personally don't find Tyson attractive..I think Jason Mamoa on the other hand :ddr::woot: :nicole: :clap:

NHuJ8.gif

wow, that was damn straight!

i agree with what you said, though i wouldn't state it this way, at least not here, but yeah, you're right.