Bellazon

THE BEST OF VSFS 2008

Limalicious

OK. This is a usless post. Sorry, but if i had the usual post here ... that annoying advertisement to the right throws the entire post alignment off and makes none of the stuff fit. Please forgive me for the wasted space.

Results:

Karolina - 38.5 votes

Edita - 57.5 votes

:clap: EDITA VILKEVICUITE WINS BEST BACKSTAGE PREP :clap:

Note: Eventhough I voted KK, I really loved all of Edita's Backstage stuff. She had not only quality, but also quantit. Allow me to share with you some of these various moments :hehe:

post-21980-0-1446070181-70018_thumb.jpgpost-21980-0-1446070181-72039_thumb.jpg

post-21980-0-1446070181-74736_thumb.jpgpost-21980-0-1446070181-78039_thumb.jpg

post-21980-0-1446070181-81274_thumb.jpg

Are there any more categories? :huh:

Up next is BEST POSE. Just incase you were wondering the competition is almost over all that's left is best pose, and best overall. I'm not gonna use best wings because its only 7 girls and it would be extremely short. no point. I'll send the stuff to Joeknight soon..

didn't we already have best pose .. oh wait ... that was best espression.

And how does best overall work? Do we just see who won the most?

And as far as wings ... we could randomize it and make a super short round? Whatever? There's usually 12 ... unless we count Iza or someone elses as wings to make an even 8. It doesn't matter.

hmmm..what advertisement? i love my ad-blocker!

see how the post at the top of the page has a small add on the right side.

And I agree with bella. Best expression and pose is the same sort of ... if not ... the same pics were probably used. Best overall would be hard .... would it just be who won the most?

I say best wings ... and we lower our standard so that others can compete. (I personally think shoulder things should kinda count like iza's and carmen's)

see how the post at the top of the page has a small add on the right side.

sorry cant see the ad i use firefox and have an add blocker add-on but i took off for a sec and saw what you meant. i say everyone should get firefox with ABP

didn't we already have best pose .. oh wait ... that was best espression.

And how does best overall work? Do we just see who won the most?

And as far as wings ... we could randomize it and make a super short round? Whatever? There's usually 12 ... unless we count Iza or someone elses as wings to make an even 8. It doesn't matter.

Best overall is usually who was the girl that turned heads. The girl that had the best.. well everything! :laugh: If you want to do best wings you can do so.. but I have to find and organize everything first. :ninja: which i don't see the point because again super short.