Bellazon

Backstage

PinkCouture

Hun, the point is, why does she ALWAYS do it. She's a grown woman, and she's taking pictures like she's in Junior High or High School. A quirky/funny picture is cute every now and then, but Adriana seems to have an epic amount of those pictures, and it's kinda gotten old. She's a beautiful WOMAN, perhaps she should begin conducting herself as one a little more often. Have fun, smile, laugh, stick your tongue out [whatever your thing is].... but don't do it in every other picture. With all the little faces, Adriana is the female version of Jim Carry. Also her comment about her breasts is priceless.

"You know, to wear this kind of bling, you need very expensive breasts". Was the an omission to breast augmentation?! lol Or is she just that into them.

Edited for spelling errors, I'm running on about 7 hours of sleep for three days. Go go leveling in Wrath of the Lich King. I WILL get to 80 soon

^ As much as I adore Adriana, I have to agree she overdoes it at times :/ She is a stunning woman who takes beautiful editorials and catalog pictures, however some of her candid are a little too much for my taste. If she toned it down a notch or two I think it will be better :)

I was curious about the statement she made too. However I think she was just trying to be cute by comparing the price with bra with her well-deserved exclusive honor of wearing it :D

Hun, the point is, why does she ALWAYS do it. She's a grown woman, and she's taking pictures like she's in Junior High or High School. A quirky/funny picture is cute every now and then, but Adriana seems to have an epic amount of those pictures, and it's kinda gotten old. She's a beautiful WOMAN, perhaps she should begin conducting herself as one a little more often. Have fun, smile, laugh, stick your tongue out [whatever your thing is].... but don't do it in every other picture. With all the little feaces, Adriana is the female version of Jim Carry. Also her comment about her breasts is priceless.

"You know, to wear this kind of bling, you need very expensive breasts". Was the an omission to breast augmentation?! lol Or is she just that into them.

Edited for spelling errors, I'm running on about 7 hours of sleep for three days. Go go leveling in Wrath of the Lich King. I WILL get to 80 soon

I have to say, that even when she is a grown WOMAN, she's so cutie when she turns her silly faces. I mean, i LOVE it when she does. & maybe she's one of these persons who thinks that they'll never grow up, you know, like Peter Pan hahaha ... & i think that it doesn't matter how she looksm she still perfect ...

I really love Adriana, she's my second favorite model of the world :heart:

could you image what stress they are under? trying to smile look decent in every picture... camera over there, photographers over there, interviews...runway. they all look great, everyone does. i love it. i'm really happy with this show, the stage looks beautiful glitter and rose petals, usher looked good ;) and HOPEFULLY the music will be great. outfits were great too, even in pink seg. (i know i've said all this in like every thread but i just got home and i'm overly excited and happy)

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR POSTING PICTURES :hug:

Thanks x1 million to everyone who posted pics!

:chicken:

I really love the hair/make-up this year.

I love all the highlighting with the makeup.

The girls just looks so glossy and fresh. :D

post-5803-0-1446018621-51556_thumb.jpg

It's like they skinned a variety of animals in an effort to dwarf the models heads and make them look like 80's rock! lol

Btw, I laugh so hard at this post^ :laugh: