Bellazon

Brandon Flowers
Thumbnail

Crackberry

I love in the Girls Just Want to have Fun video at around 1:25 how Brandon rubs his head! And at around 1:58 when he rubs his nose! So cute.

I love how he dances too. I've heard a lot of people say he has no rhythm. Sure he's no Justin Timberlake or anything, but I love Brandon and the way he dances. He's so cool and doesn't care what anyone else thinks. That's what makes him and The Killers so appealing.

agreed, kerensa!! well let's put it this way....at least Brandon can sing unlike Justin :whistle:

I love in the Girls Just Want to have Fun video at around 1:25 how Brandon rubs his head! And at around 1:58 when he rubs his nose! So cute.

I love how he dances too. I've heard a lot of people say he has no rhythm. Sure he's no Justin Timberlake or anything, but I love Brandon and the way he dances. He's so cool and doesn't care what anyone else thinks. That's what makes him and The Killers so appealing.

agreed, kerensa!! well let's put it this way....at least Brandon can sing unlike Justin :whistle:

:laugh: ;)

Hmmmm....i'm not sure why you can't see it coop. sorry. You know how terrible i am with posting pics and vids!!

oh that's ok kerensa, i'm the same way when i post pics too...it never turns out the way i want it to lol....i really love that cyndi lauper hit BF sang, the one u posted..cant get it out of my head!! it's sooooo catchy, even for an old 80's hit!! u guys prob werent even born when that song came out lol...i'm the old-timer here in the group, remember? lol....i'm trying to think of another song that they could cover....maybe an old journey song (you're prob thinking, who the HECK is journey lol) like "Faithfully" or "Open Arms"....really nice songs....my hubby and i have danced to those two songs numerous times...love to see a new spin on classics like that....anyway if i can think of others i'll let ya know!! thanks again for all your dedication to BF's thread!! :wave:

]

Know for sure these are no reposts(maybe oldies =p) cuase I took'em myself :p

And gotta love his red "wizard of ozz" shiny shoes :p

yeah i can tell they're taken by a fan!! wow, how awesome!! i'm sure kerensa will be tickled pink to see these!! thanks for sharing!! and yep, love his red "dorothy" shoes lol :hug:

Hi Coop and Acid! Thanks for coming over here!

Coop - I can't stop watching the Girls just wanna have fun vid! I think it's better than the original! And you? Old? Get out of here! lol. You're as young as you feel.

Acid - Coop was right, i'm tickled pink with those pics! lol. Thank you so much for posting them! I'm going to see The Killers in Feb and was at the concert they did at the Albert Hall last November - just one of the best nights of my life! But I was nowhere near as close to the stage as you were, you lucky thing! Great pics, thanks for sharing! When/where did u see them live?

My ultimate ambition is to see them live in Vegas, BFs hometown...how AMAZING would that be?

I'll try and post some new stuff soon...if I find anything!

Ive seen them twice in SnDiego, those pics are from april 10 07, kinda old by now =P That was my b.day gift I gave to me, tickets to the killers show =P

Wanted to see them with this tour, but when I knew I would be able to go to Sn Francisco to see them... the show was sold out =(

And yeah! Vegas, BF, The Killers... I think that would be more than awesome, I think it can only be compared with getting to know Brandon.. or Will, or Lars, or Clint, or Andrew or Kelly... :laugh:

Hehehe! SO, TAKE A LOT OF PICS AND VIDEOS!!! Specially when they're singin Neon Tiger, Dustland Fairytale & Tranquilize =D