Bellazon

Naomi Campbell
Thumbnail

happycanadian2

Well, irenistiQ I have to say my mother loves Naomi,my older sister loves Naomi,I love Naomi,my younger cousin knows Naomi and I'm sure if I have a daughter she will love Naomi too. It's funny but even my grandma,rest her soul,knew Naomi! Some models transcend generations,race,class,etc and she is one of the few lucky ones. And she's still going,20 years strong,no model has done that on this level. That lets you know you've got something special,inspite/despite some outside issues,she's done her job magnificently and uniquely :blush:. She gets much love & respect from me as well as others in the business.

tnx for the pics of naomi and i agree with u 101percent...

naomi is a superstar!!!!

Edited by alisa

No problem Alisa. And speak for yourself Yellowstar,for all those that feel that way,trust me there are 20x more that will say the opposite. But hey you can't please everybody,her good outways the bad,we all have our moments. I truly don't think she's any different from the next person,especially celeb and that won't change unless I met her and see otherwise. I judge people by truth,the whole picture and especially if you've never met the person its unfair to make negative judgements.

omifan do u have this cover bigger... i adore this pic, but it very small...

and P.S. it was tyra who started this so called war... naomi acts the way she does cos she can... and i like the fact that she is bitchy, u know she is unique... she knows who she is and the whole world knows it, and if u take a look in past 20 yrs u will see that everything that was big in showbussines involved naomi!!!

naomi,kate and christy were the best and no one will ever be near to what they did and still doing in fashion bussines!!!

post-1645-1153746522_thumb.jpg

Well as Iman said 'the word bitch is sometimes loosely used to describe a female or any woman really who knows her worth as uses it'. She also said 'I'd take a bitch who delivers,than a bitch who doesn't and Naomi delivers,she delivers more than most models'. She was one of the first people to tell Naomi never to compromise herself and things like that. Most people from Iman to Cindy C have said she is just a shy girl,and she is. But she knows how to turn on her diva and to protect herself. She's great,just don't give her any crap LoL. You have to be tough to make it in this business,whether you show it or not,behind the scenes you have to be to work this long at anything.

post-4137-1153755920_thumb.jpg

Edited by Omifan9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...