Bellazon

Naomi Campbell
Thumbnail

happycanadian2

THE WAY I SEE IT, NAOMI IS THE MOST BEAUTYFUL AFRO-AMERICAN WOMAN EVER... BUT KATE MOSS IS AN ICON... KATE IS SIMPLY ABOVE ALL MODELS. AND ABOUT ANA BEATRIZ, WELL SHE IS HOT AT THE MOMENT, PPL LIKE HER, I LIKE HER, COS SHE SEEMS NORMAL, SHE IS NOT ACTING LIKE DIVA, COS IF U WOULD ASK HER ABOUT NAOMI, SHE WOULD BE PROBABLY LIKE 'NAOMI IS THE GODESS'...

BUT, THE WHOLE POINT IS, THAT NAOMI IS A LEGEND, KATE IS AN ICON, ANA BEATRIZ IS STILL LOKING FOR HER PLACE... SHE IS YOUNG AND FRESH AND NOT OVEREXPOSED LIKE MANY OTHER YOUNGER MODELS...

I have to say Naomi is a legend,groundbreaker,Queen of the catwalk, and has been called an icon since the mid-90s long before most of these girls got hot/started and IMO and to many she is above these girls. She's beautiful but in the history of blackbeauty(although she is the most covered black star ever)as a fan I can honestly say I've seen better looking...not many though,LoL but 'its simply her drive,her work' as Mario Testino said thats makes her special and unique! But its nice to her people say they think she is the best looking,thanks Alisa.

I don't hear or see the others like Naomi when people in the media(not just you and I and people on boards)talk Super and beauty shes always right there...you can't forget her like her or not. She's done things that many including these girls have not and probably will never. I mean Naomi covered more ground as far as being known than most including these girls. Now you think Kate is above girls,thats all our personal tastes...some fans would think that way of Naomi,Anna,Adriana,Cindy,Janice or whoever. But as far as the media & experts I've never seen them or many ranked over Naomi(usually that person is Cindy,not better IMO but if you look at the grand picture of things...its gets funny),our personal tastes aside.

I'm just lucky that I was there to witness Naomi in the early stages and be around to see the real Super era,little later on Kate(who I do like don't get me wrong) and on up today...I've haven't see anything like the phenomenon or Naomi! I'm glad I feel in love with someone who is out of this world,unforgettable,lasting,relentless...I'm just lucky,LoL. I never had to worry about her getting her due she already has & will. Her 20 straight solid years of modeling haven't been duplicated.

Thats your issue,LoL. I don't know what to tell you since they're going to be around,other than to concentrate on more positive things and move on. But tell me something,you stop by alot,if I don't like a model I don't drop by her thread,let alone post things.

Kate Moss and this one are :()! I hate them both and they are not pretty.

I JUST SAW WHAT U POSTED IN KATE'S THREAD....

IF U HATE NAOMI AND KATE , BTW HOW CAN U HATE PPL U DON'T KNOW, THERE IS NTH LEFT FOR ME TO SAY, THEN, U R CLUELESS ABOUT FASHION AND U SHOULD DO SOME READING, OR SIMPLY DON'T VISIT THIS KIND OF FORUMS...

U JUST LOOK STUPID, AND U DON'T WANT THAT?

:wave:

P.S. OMIFAN, THE GOOD THING, ACTUALLY THE FUNNY THING IS THAT THE 2 OF THM HAVE BEEN FRIEND FOR AGES, AND LAST YEAR WHEN THE WHOLE SCANDAL WITH COCAINE WAS, NAOMI WAS THE 1ST TO DEFEND KATE...

AND THE SUMMURY IS THAT THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER KATE,NAOMI,LINDA OR CHRISTY...

CLAUDIA AND CINDY , I FIND THEM OVERATED... :)

And not to mention both British,I think the UK must be proud cause they got so many model legends. Naomi has always defended Kate,even when she first started out and everyone was all up in arms and hating her cause she looked a 'certain' way. She would be like 'hey leave her alone',which is nice...if she's your friend she's gonna back you.

TRUE...

BUT MANY BRITISH MODELS R UNDERRATED...

PROBABLY COS U CANNOT PUT THEM IN SOME PATEN LIKE U HAVE LATIN SEX BOMBS, OR AMERICAN'S NEXT DOOR LOOKS, OR EASTERN EUROPIENS...

AND ENG GIRLS R JUST THEMSELVES... NOT ENG, BUT FROM UK...

I HOPE KATE WILL MARRY PETE SOON, AND NAOMI WILL BE THERE FOR SURE, AND I THINK HELENA AND CHRISTY...

NOW ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS MAKE SOME PLAN HOW TO GET INVITATIONS LOL :)