Bellazon

THIS or THAT

x2121

^ I don't get what you mean ? I said, there is coffee in almost all Energy Drinks ... so, that's why i chose tea, i hate coffee ... Red Bull is from Austria ... so, you have it in the US too ? :D

^ I don't get what you mean ? I said, there is coffee in almost all Energy Drinks ... so, that's why i chose tea, i hate coffee ... Red Bull is from Austria ... so, you have it in the US too ? :D

There is no coffee in Red Bull.  It sounds like you are confusing it with caffeine?

There is no coffee in Red Bull.  It sounds like you are confusing it with caffeine?

For me, there is no difference between coffee and caffeine ... you're agree to say there is caffeine in coffee right ? Anyway, i can't drink coffee no more than Energy Drinks ( :pinch:... )...so i chose Tea .

There is caffeine in coffee and caffeine in energy drinks.  But there isn't any coffee in energy drinks unless they are coffee-based (like Starbucks energy drinks).

^ There is coffee in Energy drink, so tea :D

IceTea or Tea, (the regular one i mean...hot then lol) ?

Well, caffeine comes from coffee beans but beverages with caffeine don't taste like coffee.

And tea has caffeine in it so what now?????????????????

No, there is no caffeine in my tea.

EDIT. I must add that for me, coffee is a generic term to say caffeine...

So...

^ There is coffee in Energy drink, so tea smily%20new%20one.gif

IceTea or Tea, (the regular one i mean...hot then lol) ?

So...

Well, if there is no caffeine in your tea then it must be decaffeinated because caffeine occurs naturally in tea leaves.

No American agrees with you.  Coffee is coffee.  Ever seen coffee?  Ever had a sip?  Nobody would say that that is in Red Bull.

So...

Well, if there is no caffeine in your tea then it must be decaffeinated because caffeine occurs naturally in tea leaves.

No American agrees with you.  Coffee is coffee.  Ever seen coffee?  Ever had a sip?  Nobody would say that that is in Red Bull.

...chamomile tea, man :D

I never drank coffee, so i guess it doesn't help me ...Lets talk about chocolate and cocoa now :D There's "caffeine" in it too...