Bellazon

Lady Gaga
Thumbnail

UltraLoveMoon7

Hee's a couple more of her in her, uh, meat clothing...

This gives the old saying, "beat the meat", a whole new meaning..

.... :blink: oh my godd. i kept telling people it was FAKE meat... its real?

...dear god i think every time her album sales rise her sanity slips away

a little more. bet PETA is having a field day

I still don't understand the second last line of her explanation...of her reason. "If we don't stand up for what we believe in, we don't fight for our rights, pretty soon we're gonna have as much rights as the meat on our bones.'

I'm having hard linking that to the dress. Someone hep explain to me. Because I got my own interpretations of that dress lol

- It was real meat.

- I'm sure Gaga is very sane, but thank you for caring about her mental stability. <_<

- And yes they are.

- It was real meat.

- I'm sure Gaga is very sane, but thank you for caring about her mental stability. <_<

- And yes they are.

don't like my comments scroll on by them

p.s. i am a fan of lady gaga, her music is wonderful, her videos are just odd and this is an opinion

- It was real meat.

- And yes they are.

p.s. i am a fan of lady gaga, her music is wonderful, her videos are just odd and this is an opinion

I don't have a problem with them, hence why I replied and was polite, actually. Also, thanks for rehashing my retort in the other thread... which wasn't even directed to you, but whatever.

Chill out sweetie. :laugh:

PS: How fabulous for you, and I'm pretty sure I know what an opinion is, that's why I didn't criticize you... :rofl:

Ehh her in McQueen was far more satisfying for me. I mean the gown, the hair, the shoes, she was a fabulous little peacock. :heart:

The meat thing only annoys me because "America's Next Top Model" did the same thing years ago, and (in my most eloquent manner of speech) wearing raw meat is yucky! :yuckky: I just think of how unsanitary that would be.

Considering when "Alejandro" came out I was get tired of her antics (didn't help that I was put off by some of the video), I think she's manged to excite me again. Knowing her new album DOES have a name ("Born This Way" sounds so much better than including "Fame" in another title) and seeing her in McQueen looking like a star, it makes me remember why I like her in the first place.

Ehh her in McQueen was far more satisfying for me. I mean the gown, the hair, the shoes, she was a fabulous little peacock. :heart:

The meat thing only annoys me because "America's Next Top Model" did the same thing years ago, and (in my most eloquent manner of speech) wearing raw meat is yucky! :yuckky: I just think of how unsanitary that would be.

Considering when "Alejandro" came out I was get tired of her antics (didn't help that I was put off by some of the video), I think she's manged to excite me again. Knowing her new album DOES have a name ("Born This Way" sounds so much better than including "Fame" in another title) and seeing her in McQueen looking like a star, it makes me remember why I like her in the first place.

The McQueen dress was stunning and it was my favorite as well. The meat dress was pretty ridiculous (though it had been done before, as you said), but it did catch people off guard; hence why everyone is talking about it. Honestly, I do not know how she wore it. That thing would've smelled like hell after a little while in those bright lights. But, she and Drake were cute about it :laugh: :

pg257822.jpg <----- The way the meat it curled up in her crotch, it looks like some crazy vagina... Just thought everyone should see it. :rofl:

- It was real meat.

- And yes they are.

I don't have a problem with them, hence why I replied and was polite, actually. Also, thanks for rehashing my retort in the other thread... which wasn't even directed to you, but whatever.

Chill out sweetie. :laugh:

PS: How fabulous for you, and I'm pretty sure I know what an opinion is, that's why I didn't criticize you... :rofl:

just makin sure, cause you never know these days =P

&& at everything else

i like her hair at the VMAs xD

Ok...well, I'm sorry I brought that up! Anyway, to answer Dannyboy, who said...

"I still don't understand the second last line of her explanation...of her reason. "If we don't stand up for what we believe in, we don't fight for our rights, pretty soon we're gonna have as much rights as the meat on our bones.'

I'm having hard linking that to the dress. Someone hep explain to me. Because I got my own interpretations of that dress lol"

Yeah, I'm having a hard time explaining it, too. I guess she means that we as living persons have a right to complain, whereas meat is dead, and can't complain. So..the dress is symbolic of dead meat, or something like that. Who knows? She's a celebrity, and they apparently don't have to make sense.

Ok...well, I'm sorry I brought that up! Anyway, to answer Dannyboy, who said...

"I still don't understand the second last line of her explanation...of her reason. "If we don't stand up for what we believe in, we don't fight for our rights, pretty soon we're gonna have as much rights as the meat on our bones.'

I'm having hard linking that to the dress. Someone hep explain to me. Because I got my own interpretations of that dress lol"

Yeah, I'm having a hard time explaining it, too. I guess she means that we as living persons have a right to complain, whereas meat is dead, and can't complain. So..the dress is symbolic of dead meat, or something like that. Who knows? She's a celebrity, and they apparently don't have to make sense.

haha

Well thanks for trying to explain it to me

That's the best I can do, but come to think of it, she may be saying that animals cannot voice their opinions. I guess. Who the hell knows what the hell what she's talking about? I'm not too sure she even knows what she's talking about.

Well, I read yet another explanation for her "meat outfit" but I read it on a Polish gossip website which is known from twisting words, especially when they have to be translated :whistle: anyway, the news "said" that Lady GaGa wore meat to support gays in American army. She said that wearing meat is against her own beliefs, as she's vegan (didn't know about it btw). And gays in American army can't come out and they have to live in closet. Something like that :blink: I don't get her analogy to be honest.

Some of you might hate me but I have to say this. She keeps milking the "Gays" as every reason for her doing something. Those men are more than just "Gay" they are individuals. And if wearing meat is against her belief than why wear it? No one forced her too. I think I get what she means...but she tries to make it look stylish. So the point of it is lost. Also, those who live in the closet in the army because they have too! She didn't have to wear meat!

But anyway, I like Lady Gaga, but sometimes I feel she talks out of her ass lol I'm sorry.

But besides that dress, I loved the Alexander McQueen one! She looks flawless in that! The Armani one wasn't bad either

Oh, it's simple..she's a celebrity. She has a worldwide audience, so she's going to make up "causes" to support. She's talking out of her ass. She's just another attention whore. Some of you are going to get mad at me for saying that, but what I mean, it's a business decision. I used to be in the business as a musician, and there was a saying.."bad press is better than no press". They speak out on causes and do outlandish things because they have a platform, and it helps their careers because people are talking about them, as we are. And when people talk about them, they get curious, and buy albums, and then the celebs make more money. That's the whole deal in a nutshell.