Bellazon

Marie Ange Casta
Thumbnail

lisa-1

This is what my eyes like on Saturday morning :gocho:

BE Issue number 44 / available from January 21 /

bemarie.png

There is also an interview with Benoit Magimel inside.

I wonder if the article about Marie tells something about her new movie with Benoit ?

Source madeinpresse.fr

Does anyone have a better version of this poster? :blush:

And I have a question for users from France - is Marie Ange going to be Reebok EasyTone spokesperson in the future ?. Do you know something about that ? Maybe it was just for the event in Paris / with Helena Christensen /.

easemarie.jpg

Source excluzive.pl

Thank You Frenchkiki :hug:

You're truly a godsend.

So I was thinking today about Marie and Reebok / you know posters, TV commercial, events /. The combination of her beauty and innocence with the movement, energy, sport - this will be an explosive mixture. I'm glad it was not her one-time adventure with this company.

Spokesperson :whistle: I already can not wait :p

Marie-Ange Casta tourne dans « Vents contraires » au cap Fréhel

post-37646-0-1446073318-76819_thumb.jpg

Devenu moniteur d’auto-école, le personnage principal joué par Benoît Magimel donne une leçon de conduite à Justine, jouée par Marie-Ange Casta (ici à gauche, avec l'écharpe orange).

L’équipe du film « Vents contraires » adapté du livre d’Olivier Adam a posé ses caméras pendant trois jours au cap Fréhel. L’acteur réalisateur Jalil Lespert avait repéré la route qui longe le cap pour tourner les scènes en voiture. Paul Anderen le personnage principal joué par Benoit Magimel dont la femme a disparu s’est réfugié à Saint-Malo. Devenu moniteur d’auto-école, il donne une leçon de conduite à Justine, jouée par Marie-Ange Casta.

« Mon personnage Justine, a 20 ans, explique la petite sœur de Laetitia Casta. C’est une rebelle, un peu punk. Son prof de conduite l’intéresse, mais elle ne parvient pas à attirer son attention, il est complètement renfermé sur lui-même. Alors elle va le pousser à bout pour le faire réagir, le ramener à la vie. Elle s’énerve et lui aussi. » Dans l’une des scènes tournée au cap, elle stoppe brusquement la voiture et claque la porte.

L'équipe du film va tourner pendant cinq semaines dans différents lieux de la Côtes d'Emeraude.

Source. There's a video on the page. I can't wacth, but must be something.

So she's an actress now? Aha ... that doesn't come unexpected ...

I didn't understand everything of the article above, but the story line sounds ... uhm, trashy? She's a rebel and she's trying to get her teachers attention but fails and then they go on each other's nerves or something?? :blink:

• 1 month later...