Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

Yes of course :cain:

You know maybe we shall make an experiment I will go to Kate Upton thread and write I love Kate but she looks so bad here and so on

I am sure you and your friends there will answer me in a rude way as you have done it before with other members

In Doutzen Kroes thread people write all positive things about her too and in many others thread people do that too(Candice,Irina etc)

If you don`t like Emily as you like Josie or Taylor or whoever else you are going to name your next favourite it doesn`t mean that I can`t like her that much

If any other model is going to interest me as much as Emily did maybe I will loose interest in Emily but it hasn`t happened yet

Yes yes yes you are all innocence :rofl:

I remember one of the members reported you post-Savior Of Camelot if I am not mistaken

But of course you are wright and he is wrong and I am an insane teenager

Yes I love Emily and I think that physically she is perfect

I also find her personality very refreshing,lovely and adorable and actually I find her unique,not like the others

I don`t think that I wrote in this thread something I must feel ashamed for

I remember one of the members reported you post-Savior Of Camelot if I am not mistaken

But of course you are wright and he is wrong and I am an insane teenager

And the ENTIRE staff sat there and stared at the report blinked and didn't want to deal with it because I said nothing wrong. I chose to remove my own posts after talking to the staff to keep an argument from erupting with hyper sensitive fans.

And I never said you were an insane teenager, but I will stand by it, the fanatical fans who blinding follow something or something without seeing any flaws have a teens mindset. Most adults don't care enough to formulate that strong of an opinion for anything outside of our irl lives.

Fan = You love em, like them whatever, but they're aren't god's gift, they have flaws and they aren't so perfect that they shit rainbows and daises. We can appreciate the work for what it is, but we have no issues displaying dislike of something.

Fanatical Fans = :heart: :heart::heart: :heart: perfect. They're found in this thread and damn near every other thread on BZ.

The Fanatical fans have made the majority of Fans leave the threads all together or we very rarely post because we don't what to have to sit though mindless drivel of :heart: :heart: omg she's so bloody perfect talk.

You can call me however you want actually :sleep:

If you think that I am fanatical fan with insane mind and you are a very wisdom person let it be this way

You are not a God to judge people and to tell them how big the amount of love they spread around must be

Poor old members we fanaticals make it so unpleasant for clever saints as you to come here and to follow this thread

Mmmmm... I really don't think Pretty said something wrong? And that Aldo ads is pretty awful.

I mostly never comment on the thread of models I love (yeah, yeah I love Emily and i look at her thread each time something new is posted and yes I do not post or comment...)

Because to me saying "wow or amazing or she is beautiful or why she is not a VS model? or etc"

is a waste of my time.

You know sometimes Mermaid, when u love a model u just sorry to see she is not doing the work she should do & u just can't help yourself saying it. Some people are happy to see new work and some others would like to see good new work. I hate when a model I love is not doing a good photo shoot or is not looking good on a commercial/ads, and when I don't like it, I say it. (Poor Laetitia Casta & poor Kate) a different point of view about Emily's work is more interesting than "wow something new? Amazing! :clap: great! She is perfect " all pages long.