Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

Love Emily but that picture is possibly the most awkward thing I've ever seen her do.

The high arch of the brow, the over dramatic horrible 80's makeup is very reminiscent of a Drag Queen. Now add in the uglier the sin clothing, the sleepy and semi scary face, the odd twist of her body, the stiffness of her lower body and what we have here is a hot mess.

Emily can do much better then this, and the fact that THAT picture was picked out of hundreds of others makes me slightly concerned that a ret@rd picked the pictures, or emily was just that off.

Love Emily but that picture is possibly the most awkward thing I've ever seen her do.

or emily was just that off.

I didn`t like the picture at first at all,but now I like it more,and her face looks stunning no matter what

And if you love Emily,why did you comment only on that work of her,which you find to be bad?

Because I'm not a fanatical fan who see's no wrong with her? i.e sane

Every model has her faults, even Emily, and just because I'm unhappy with a portion of her work doesn't mean I dislike her in the least... o7

:laugh:

In this thread many people love Emily and comment on her work more often than you do

The only time you did in the couple of last monthes when the bad pic of her was posted

I am not satisfied with her last Cavalli campaign and Armani picture and I wrote it so no need to call her fans including me insane teenagers

But of course this thread is no Kate Upton`s Temple,where you all go gaga if somebody says something not nice about Kate Upton

In this thread many people love Emily and comment on her work more often than you do

The only time you did in the couple of last monthes when the bad pic of her was posted

I am not satisfied with her last Cavalli campaign and Armani picture and I wrote it so no need to call her fans including me insane teenagers

But of course this thread is no Kate Upton`s Temple,where you all go gaga if somebody says something not nice about Kate Upton

Its okay to critisize her work....just as long as its not bashing, which I don't think pretty was doing. Every models got their bad shoots, that are just akward and people don't like. It doesn't mean they were bashing her. Constructive critisizm is good :thumbsup:

Katchitup please...Prettyphile wasn`t bashing Emily -I have never said it and everybody is free to say what he thinks

I don`t get it when people didn`t write positive comments about certain models who they suppose to love(by they own words),but then come to her thread and wrote I love her so much but this is bad and so on

If you love her why never commenting on her photos before?People here post a lot of pics where Emily was looking amazing

It is my own opinion and I feel free to say it as Prettyphile did

Besides that she herself wrote that she is dissapointed in Emily and used to be her fan but not anymore

Sweetie I was a regular in this thread for years (page 8) and then certain people brought a level of nauseating super love and devotion that many of us felt was just unnecessary and quiet frankly reminiscent the way teenagers look at things. So many (about 90% of us) left and we rarely come back. Same thing is happening Barbara's thread. Same thing happened in Bar's thread (used to be HUGE fan, and then the super fans +leo came and wouldn't stop kissing the ground she walked on. Again many of us blinked and walked away.

This is a snippet from a private conversation I had very recently with a member of the forum that says it all. Leaving his or her name out.

I get what you say, i still like Bar a lot but not in the way i used too, between her psycho fans & the amounts of self-adoring crap that she post on her Twitter my like for her gets smaller every day. Same thing is happening with Barbara, I've been a fan since she was 16 and it was all great but now that she's popular her thread is a mess & again the amounts of self-adoring crap that she post on her Twitter is just ridiculous

^ Says it best. Emily's thread used to be posting pictures, saying thanks, expressing dislike of an editorial or ad or giving it a little praise, saying she looks beautiful and then we'd move on to other threads ... now EVERYTHING Emily does is... :heart::heart::heart: She's perfect! She's an Angel Why isn't VS making her a Angel :heart: Perfection :heart::heart: Sooo perfect :heart: :chicken:

:wub2: :wub: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :kiss: LOVE HER! Omg everything she does is just the most perfect thing ever. Emily can do no wrong...

And the rest of us just sit back and stare.

Love her (Y)

Treat her like the next coming of Christ (N)

Oh and there's no real reason for me praise her work when it's done for me every day. But whatevs, gotta keep the thread balanced some how.

Sweetie I was a regular in this thread for years (page 8) and then certain people brought a level of nauseating super love and devotion that many of us felt was just unnecessary and quiet frankly reminiscent the way teenagers look at things. So many (about 90% of us) left and we rarely come back. Same thing is happening Barbara's thread. Same thing happened in Bar's thread (used to be HUGE fan, and then the super fans +leo came and wouldn't stop kissing the ground she walked on. Again many of us blinked and walked away.

This is a snippet from a private conversation I had very recently with a member of the forum that says it all. Leaving his or her name out.

I get what you say, i still like Bar a lot but not in the way i used too, between her psycho fans & the amounts of self-adoring crap that she post on her Twitter my like for her gets smaller every day. Same thing is happening with Barbara, I've been a fan since she was 16 and it was all great but now that she's popular her thread is a mess & again the amounts of self-adoring crap that she post on her Twitter is just ridiculous

Um I don't praise Kate. I like her, but I find MANY flaws in the woman, lets start off with her hair (hot mess), or her teeth/gums (stop smiling), or her zero waist line, flat ass (at times) and untonned legs. Yes I can say these things about Kate, but it doesn't mean I don't love her.

See I'm not blinding looking past obvious flaws. i.e not a super fanatical fan.

And p.s probably shouldn't get emotional of pixels on a screen or over a person you don't know in real life. O7