Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

She looks amazing. But am I the only one who finds it very strange how VS stopped using her a few years ago (she did mainline a few years ago and was absolutely perfect for it) and now they bring her back but now she's modeling for Pink? :/ Nothing wrong with being a model for Pink but I think she should be doing mainline... She doesn't have that cute and bubbly look, at least not in my opinion. And I love that Emily has curves. I wish VS would bring back the curvier girls because even though the new girls (Romee, Sara and Elsa, Jac) are very beautiful and I'm a big fan of their work but . I don't know, I miss that va va voom look.

Susie Lee - “Applying mascara on someone else can be tricky. | BEAUTY TIP | I like using a small wand like the one I’m using here on #EmilyDiDonato by #Maybelline Lash Discovery. Try to get as close as you can to the lash line with the mascara wand and shimmy it from side to side in an upward motion. 2 coats should do. @emilydidonato1 @maybelline #beautytip #mascara #echovie”

post-60977-0-1446093201-47324_thumb.jpg

source:teamemilydidonato.tumblr.com