Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

Elle Belgique - Juin 2010

Elle Belgie July 2010

French Elle

Oriental Elle

Russian Elle

Elle seems to adore her, I didn't think they normally pushed the same editorial with different pictures in so many different magazines. Maybe I'm wrong in that, but good for her :)

^ I honestly think she's taking a break from modeling for the summer to spend time with fam/friends and maybe take a class or two. Besides who wants to work when it's 100 outside lol

well, this only means she isnt as busy as she should be. whow can afford taking long breaks like her, especially in the modelling industry?

the top girls dont have the time...heck the supermodels didnt have time to breathe, working round the clock....

Emily made Models.com Top 20 sexiest list again.

Last time she was #20, and now she's #17 :clap:

20. Tori Praever

19. Karolina Kurkova

18. Irina Shayk

17. Emily Didonato

The teen phenom just keeps going further - first with her elegant campaign for Guess, then a Maybelline contract AND an exclusive for Givenchy. The balancing act between commercial clients and high fashion work is a difficult one but Ms. DiDonato is pulling it off with aplomb. Related Work : Guess & Victoria's Secret