Bellazon

Emi Suzuki
Thumbnail

Hime

Hello Hime :wave:

I have been coming to Suzuki's forum for awhile and I think that she is so cute. I'm not Japanese but I would like to be when I am reincarnated.

Btw, Suzuki is da bomb. Thnx for the pics of her and vids. :p

thanks for your comment, pammiej... you're more than welcome. looks like this thread is not going to sink in the last pages, I'll work hard to not let people like you down :weightlift:

Listen, Hime. I've got enough girls I've fallen in love with on my list - I don't need you to keep adding more!

Stop emphasizing the point with all these great pictures... :D

sorry, Baron, but I can't let pammiej, @lice & magic down :p how unexpected to see you here... :o you like Emi too :blink: wow :laugh:

Listen, Hime. I've got enough girls I've fallen in love with on my list - I don't need you to keep adding more!

Stop emphasizing the point with all these great pictures... :D

sorry, Baron, but I can't let pammiej, @lice & magic down :p how unexpected to see you here... :o you like Emi too :blink: wow :laugh:

I don't know why you never believe me about such things!?!? :/ I think she's adorable. It's just like Zhang Xue again - I mean, :heart: :heart: :heart: ! I just don't have any pictures to post on these two great threads... But that doesn't mean I can't be found lurking there every time I log on!!!

Thank you and keep up these brilliant posts. :wave:

Baron, now I believe you, but you never left a comment on Xue's thread so how could I have known your true feelings about her? :trout: I'll be posting here everyday... I just pray to never run out of pics like in Xue's case :confused: you're all so welcome :hug: :flower:

Sweet magazine

:)

post-3083-1225461074_thumb.jpg post-3083-1225461119_thumb.jpg

post-3083-1225461168_thumb.jpg post-3083-1225461213_thumb.jpg post-3083-1225461259_thumb.jpg