Bellazon

Wallpapers

Neo52285

Yes I agree... VS your wallpapers are amazing! And what I like the most is that you don't tag them with your username. I cannot bring myself to put something as my wallpaper that has someone's username on it. I don't know why... it just bothers me to see someone's name everytime I look at my computer background haha.

Yes I agree... VS your wallpapers are amazing! And what I like the most is that you don't tag them with your username. I cannot bring myself to put something as my wallpaper that has someone's username on it. I don't know why... it just bothers me to see someone's name everytime I look at my computer background haha.

haha same here! whenever a wallpaper's pretty and i want to use it, people usually tag it with their name & i'm llike i like the wallie but i care that you made it but not with your name on it :hehe: hopefully you know what i mean :p

Animated One Wow haven't done an animated one in a while! I tag with my user name only because I post these in other places as well and unfortunately they used them to make a layout for there site with no metion of me who actually made it! But I also agree as a wallpaper I don't like looking at others name on them.

post-2796-0-1446013179-70629_thumb.gif