Bellazon

Sandra Bullock
Thumbnail

Hiro

Without Sandra Bullock, Blind Side’s Berlin Premiere Canceled

It wasn't just London that lost a premiere of The Blind Side.

Sandra Bullock had originally planned also to travel to Berlin to promote the film, for which she won an Academy Award for Best Actress on March 7, before taking a break from making movies.

But when a San Diego tattoo model alleged she had an affair with Bullock's husband, Jesse James, the actress abruptly suspended her promotional plans and left the home she shared with James in Seal Beach, Calif.

Like the London premiere, the German event – originally set for Monday night – also got called off.

"Warner Bros. issued a statement on Tuesday, March 16 stating that Sandra Bullock would not be traveling abroad due to unforeseen personal reasons," says the star's spokesperson. "Obviously that included everything that was scheduled for the European tour which included press and two premieres."

I don't usually blab this much, but I really feel sorry for her..she seems to be such a nice, down to earth person, unlike many Hollywood celebs. When a celebrity with so much money on the line cancels stuff like this, you can assume she must be really hurting, and my heart goes out to her. How in the world could any red blooded man in his right mind go f**king around with the tattoed lady when he has someone like Sandra home in the bed waiting for him? What a moron.

Well, apparently Bombshell McGee isn't the only one he's been screwing around with, now three more have come forward. I think Sandra should have considered his greaser/trailer trash pedigree a little more closely. Like my mother used to say, "if you walk in sh*t, you're going to get some on your shoes".

I don't usually blab this much, but I really feel sorry for her..she seems to be such a nice, down to earth person, unlike many Hollywood celebs. When a celebrity with so much money on the line cancels stuff like this, you can assume she must be really hurting, and my heart goes out to her. How in the world could any red blooded man in his right mind go f**king around with the tattoed lady when he has someone like Sandra home in the bed waiting for him? What a moron.

I feel the same as you...

:yes:

Sandra Bullock Breaks Silence: 'There is No Sex Tape'

Sandra Bullock has spoken out about internet reports alleging a sex tape with her and hubby Jesse James.

“There is no sex tape,” Sandra said in a statement (via People). “There never has been one and there never will be one.”

Internet reports surfacing over the weekend alleged that Jesse and Sandra took part in explicit sexual acts and taped the events.

Until today, Sandra, 45, had not broken her silence on any reports about Jesse’s infidelity or their marital crisis.

Sandra Bullock Breaks Silence: 'There is No Sex Tape'

“There is no sex tape,” Sandra said in a statement (via People). “There never has been one and there never will be one.”

Until today, Sandra, 45, had not broken her silence on any reports about Jesse’s infidelity or their marital crisis.

I just saw the Blind Side, :heart: it!!

She nailed it, I can see why she won the Oscar.

Hopefully by saying" There never will be one." means she's divorcing that SOB!!

• 2 weeks later...

World Exclusive: Meet Sandra Bullock's Baby Boy!

In public, Sandra Bullock has been through the best and worst of times this year – from winning her first Oscar to enduring the breakup of her marriage. In private, she was quietly keeping a joyful secret – his name is Louis, and he is her newborn son.

"He's just perfect, I can't even describe him any other way," Bullock reveals exclusively in the new issue of PEOPLE, announcing that she is the proud mother of Louis Bardo Bullock, a 3½-month-old boy, born in New Orleans. "It's like he's always been a part of our lives."

Bullock, 45, and husband Jesse James, 41, began the adoption process four years ago and brought Louis home in January but decided to keep the news to themselves until after the Oscars. Their close friends and family – including James's children Sunny, 6, Jesse Jr., 12, and Chandler, 15 – were essential in keeping the adoption a secret.

Then, just 10 days after the March 7 Oscars, Bullock and James separated following reports James had cheated. Bullock says she is now finalizing the adoption as a single parent.

post-19430-1272473420_thumb.jpg

First of all, it's not Sandra's newborn son...it's an adopted baby. Then, how did they start the adoption process four years ago for a kid that's only 3 1/2 months old? Anyway, now she's stuck with a baby with no father. I feel bad for her and her "joyful secret". Now she's alone without that piece of crap with a black baby...what an incentive for marriage! An aging woman with an instant family that everyone knows isn't yours. That's not a "joyful" situation in any way I can see. The next "husband" prospect she sees will most likely be in it for the money.

Don't get me wrong, I love Sandra...she's fantastic! But as a guy, would I marry her? Yeah, if we were in love, sure! Would I marry her with someone else's baby? Obviously not our baby? Nah....don't think so.