Bellazon

Sandra Bullock
Thumbnail

Hiro

• 2 weeks later...

Sandra Bullock Picks Up Her 2 Razzies in Person

Sandra Bullock took the Golden Globe, the Screen Actors Guild award, the Critics' Choice Movie Award and is the odds-on favorite to win as Best Actress at Sunday night's 2010 Oscars – but those are for her true-life role in the drama The Blind Side.

For her multi-dimensional part of a newspaper crossword puzzle writer in the 2009 comedy All About Steve, Bullock has now claimed the fun award: the 2010 Golden Raspberry, or Razzie. And she personally showed up to Hollywood's Barnsdall Gallery Theater on Saturday night to pick it up – along with the Razzie that she and Bradley Cooper "won" for worst screen couple.

"I thought no one went to see this film, but I know that there are more than 700 members here," said Bullock, who made her entrance pulling a wagon filled with All About Steve DVDs to give the crowd.

"I brought the shooting script," she also said. "I'm willing to go through page by page, read the line the way I did it in the film and, if anyone wants to give me a line read of how I could've done it better ... We can do this till about 4 o'clock in the morning. Or you guys can just watch the movie and rethink your decision, and I'll show up next year and we can go out for a drink afterward."

People.com

God I love her so much. She's brilliant!

I think 28 days was her best film ever!

morgenstern, I'm sorry..but I have to ask...Who's that in your avatar? That's a young boy, I know that much...is that an actor you admire, or is it you, or something? Just looks a little different, let's say.

Source: Sandra Bullock Has Left the Family Home

Sandra Bullock and Jesse James are not living under the same roof right now.

The actress left the Southern California house she shares with James just days before a report of infidelity by her husband surfaced, a source tells PEOPLE.

Bullock, 45, left on Monday, the source says. Bullock, who won her first Oscar – a Best Actress award – for The Blind Side on March 7, also abruptly canceled a trip to Europe for the London premiere of the film.

Bullock and James, 40, met in 2004 during a tour of the set of the Discovery Channel's Monster Garage, which James starred in.

The couple married a year later, in July 2005 in a sunset ceremony at a ranch north of Santa Barbara attended by 300 guests.

As both a man and an American let me say that I'm totally repulsed by what that sorry Jesse James piece of crap has done. To betray a beautiful woman, both physically and by personality, for this...81be4272585233.gif

makes him the biggest horse's ass ever in existence. Why doesn't Sandra have tattoos like that? Because that would be like putting bumper stickers on a Rolls Royce...she's far above it.