Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

7 hours ago, Robyc said:

Oh come on! You can see the scar! And we don't even needed that, we can all see how she was in 2015 and how she was after. Now, the photo with the scar, it's crystal clear.

TBH that looks like a normal boob wrinkle.

I definitely believe that she has had a breast augmentation operation, with exceptional taste and a great surgeon, the result is excellent, but that isn't a scar from a breast augmentation operation, not even close.

@borg I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment, with exception of the scar.  Given the time at which the Bikini Lovers photo shoot was taken in 2021 and the estimated time Jo presumably got the work done in ~2015, the scar tissue has had time to heal in the span of approximately 6 years, so only under certain lighting conditions and angles is it even barely noticeable.  The other thing to note is that over time, the augmentation becomes more natural looking compared to initially after the operation (perky and defying gravity) because the body and surrounding tissue have had years to adapt to them.  That used to not be the case with silicone implants, e.g. Pamela Anderson.  The fact there is a debate on this forum among her fans and followers at least means that it was well done and subtle in proportion to her figure, i.e. doesn't look like obvious bolt-ons like you see on other aspiring models.

None of this debate changes my opinion of Jo: I think we can all agree that Jo is a total smoke-show, and she's still one of my top 3.  (•)(•)  :thumbsup:

i forgot or relearnt that augmentation can be done through the armpit. so if she did get augmentation, and we cant see a prominent scar in the usual place. then the armpit might be the place to look. anyway not trying to continue the convo endlessly