Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

:baronfaint: :wub:

kha7G5yz.jpg q4BEcavd.jpg

@davidbellemere

I love this! David is a freaking magician. All of these Angel talk has gotten over me though, I'm quite liking her for not being able to be handed out the contract cause I'm loving her own spotlight! It's like there's a part where you can tell that those girls are the New Angels and there's a sweet shining spot for Josephine. She's amazing, loving it but still hope she'll be an Angel tho she as the hottest body atm I think.  :wub2:

:baronfaint: :wub:

@davidbellemere

I love this! David is a freaking magician. All of these Angel talk has gotten over me though, I'm quite liking her for not being able to be handed out the contract cause I'm loving her own spotlight! It's like there's a part where you can tell that those girls are the New Angels and there's a sweet shining spot for Josephine. She's amazing, loving it but still hope she'll be an Angel tho she as the hottest body atm I think.  :wub2:

Totally agree! She oozes some kind of mature and sexy confidence, that the other new Angels (although with gorgeous bodies) simply don't have it yet. For me, there are these 10 young girls with the status “Angel“ (don't even know all their names), and then there's - Josephine :) JoJo <3 

She's knocking it out of the park. I really don't get why they haven't signed her yet. Most of the new angels kind of look like kids trying to be grownups in their VS shoots. Not because they're young, but because they simply don't seem to know how to pose.  I haven't been impressed by VS photoshoots in a long time, but Josephine looks hot as hell here. 

SAME I love her so much. She fits the brand so well.