Bellazon

Daria Werbowy
Thumbnail

goose

:surrender: First I must say something ... this pictures I've seen half a year ago and believe me, I was amazed, delighted, happy and of course I first wanted to upload them .. but then I got the feeling that i am intruding something very very personal ... because Daria more than once said that she loves to be a private person. And not only because of that but because these are pictures of her sister, brother, family. But now when pictures are posted all over .. here is a fraction of the atmosphere that she had with her family on a sailing voyage from Barcelona to Corsica last year ... I understand that the pictures are of her sister's partner Gregory White that specializes in photography and believe me there are still a bunch of pictures not only that posted on the TFS.

Enjoy!

Did we have fun? Of Corsica!

www.gregorywhitephoto.com/?p=1078

:surrender: First I must say something ... this pictures I've seen half a year ago and believe me, I was amazed, delighted, happy and of course I first wanted to upload them .. but then I got the feeling that i am intruding something very very personal ... because Daria more than once said that she loves to be a private person. And not only because of that but because these are pictures of her sister, brother, family. But now when pictures are posted all over .. here is a fraction of the atmosphere that she had with her family on a sailing voyage from Barcelona to Corsica last year ... I understand that the pictures are of her sister's partner Gregory White that specializes in photography and believe me there are still a bunch of pictures not only that posted on the TFS.

Enjoy!

Did we have fun? Of Corsica!

www.gregorywhitephoto.com/?p=1078

Really? That's too bad.

Because let me assure you, I speak for de whole bro-community of da earth when I say

5906c.jpg

I mean, come on. :D Either your opinion on this is fake or based on wrong assumptions. It's obvious these pics were meant for the public. Like her sort-of-brother-in-law would do that without her consent.