Bellazon

Daria Werbowy
Thumbnail

goose

ELLE BELGIUM: actually the real source is written in the pics... :p

and let me say it was a hard scanning!

just curious to know who this moderninight is!

I'm sorry I didn't mention the tag, dear! I'll update my post!

And I didn't want to say your scans are crab. I'm so glad you scanned it!! :hug:

It's just that I would so much like to have the one devided in two parts as a whole pic and the one wear she's wearing the white pullover seems to be a bit stretched.

Modernnight is some asian site.

As I'll often get editorials and pics send in by friends of mine, I rely on them to name the sources correctly, I don't check on every pic I got. I'm always trying to post as much info as I got. And anyone who follows my posts knows that. Of course sometimes I'll just save pics and forgot to rename them with the sources. But I'm really trying to get as much info saved. I'm very grateful to all original scanners.

hey don't worry, it's okay.

i was talking to a friend before and she made me notice that in one pic there's one daria's eye that's a bit weird, so when i have time i'll try to scan it again. the thing it that the mag is rather tick and the only way to get better scans would have been to break the mag. but you know...

could you give me the link to this asian site? i'm curious to see it. :)

hey don't worry, it's okay.

i was talking to a friend before and she made me notice that in one pic there's one daria's eye that's a bit weird, so when i have time i'll try to scan it again. the thing it that the mag is rather tick and the only way to get better scans would have been to break the mag. but you know...

could you give me the link to this asian site? i'm curious to see it. :)