Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

^

perheps,because ither gays are already 5 days in paris and doing castings,but that sometimes doesnt means that he wont to a lot of shows,because marlon is a top model,and he can get more shows in two days then someother gays in 5 days.but we have to wait to paris fw starts,and then we will see how much shows he will do.

^

anderson baumagartner-owner of way model agency wrote on his twitter that marlon did a shooting for L'Officiel Paris in Athens

i like it when marlon works with l'offciel

marlons work always looks good

i wonder how the diesel fragrance is coming along i can't wait to see the concept and i'm really proud to see marlon get a fragrance campiagn :heart:

^

me too.i'm mean we see him in campaign,editorials,on runway,....but fragrance is something special what never didn't saw from him,and there's 10000 of quotations in my head about that fragrance commecial,who will look like,will marlon gona tell something in commercial,how will look making off video,...can't wait to see it

^

*dies* I love all this interesting and new things happening for marlon! I cant wait for the L'oficiel shoot, like u said riv he always does great work with them. I also cant wait for the fragrance campaign. He bettrr speak in it. And I'm glad that he will be back for MIB mag. Missed him there.

^

yes,mib with out marlon isn't same,i'm glad he will back to work with them on new issue.and about L'oficiel,i'm wondering how will look editorial,because they did shooting in athens,and there is soo much beautiful and ancient place there