Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

He has such a raspy voice. Almost like an old man. LOL.

i know i was so suprised,i don't remember his voice being that raspy

i don't noctice it much when he speaks english but in his native tongue is so obvious lol

but is a sexy raspy voice, i think so

he's hair has grown from the last time when we saw him on paris fw

i'm happy about that i love marlon scruffy and wild haired ( not a real word but hey :laugh: )

^

It did, it was quite overcast over there.

Marlon you are so delicious in motion and that beard, I have to agree riv, hate beards but marlon does it like no other. Love his raspy voice but he too adorable in interviews! :wub:

Under the sun of summer, the idyllic setting of the seaside town of Atlantic Beach, North Carolina, and the combination of Latin and Slavic beauties set the tone of the sensual photo essay of the summer campaign of the Forum. On one side, a top Russian rooted in the UK Natalia Vodianova (28). The other, the model Catarina Marlon Teixeira (18), whose career is increasingly on the rise. The hot scenes between the two were clicked by the pair of fashion photographers, Mert Alas the Turkish (38) and Welsh Marcus Pigott (38), regular employees of the brand. "It was fun. One of the best work I have done recently. The team was great, easy to work. Mert and Marcus are amazing and Marlon was adorable," says Natalia

he is always adorable :wub:

parts of marlons interview for Folha de sao paulo,by monica bergamo

At 19, the model Marlon Teixeira already posed for trials with Madonna, was invited to a test with the pop diva by photographer Steven Klein, and Shakira, for the magazine Vanity Fair last year. Vacation in Brazil, the Brazilian top-ranked site Models.com ranking in 18th place, told the column:

Folha - Shakira is beautiful?

Marlon Teixeira - Beautiful she is, yes. Not much to do with my taste. I like tall woman. I imagined a big woman, and when I was working with her it was a little different, lower. But I think that sympathy is so great that it makes her more beautiful.

And Madonna?

She is more attractive than Shakira.

More beautiful or nice?

More charming.

About what you talked?

She told about the times that came to Brazil. That was in love with the country, who knew several slums here. She said she is passionate about culture and such. Spoke neatly, absurdly.

Nervous?

I was, because my English isn't so good.

source

source2

parts of marlons interview for Folha de sao paulo,by monica bergamo

At 19, the model Marlon Teixeira already posed for trials with Madonna, was invited to a test with the pop diva by photographer Steven Klein, and Shakira, for the magazine Vanity Fair last year. Vacation in Brazil, the Brazilian top-ranked site Models.com ranking in 18th place, told the column:

Folha - Shakira is beautiful?

Marlon Teixeira - Beautiful she is, yes. Not much to do with my taste. I like tall woman.

Thank you marlon for the shout out to tall women! ;) great taste :wub: