Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

well it's done with google translator..i did some extra tweeking to have the sentences make more sense

Top of the top models of today so enjoys the holiday on the Island

The model Marlon Teixeira, who had promised to be present in the house, appeared in Brotherhood on Saturday. Top of Brazilian top models at the moment, the Brazilian who occupies the highest position in the global ranking of the site devoted Models.com, is enjoying the ultimate vacation in Brazil and the club chose to Lagoa da Conceicao.

Marlon just did a campaign for Armani and last year was the male face of Christian Dior in all global campaigns for the brand.

Besides the campaigns, fashion editorials and fashion shows which is the main fashion centers in the world, the surfer discovered in Camboriú matters(features) in today's newspapers, magazines and websites, being one of the names of the moment in the fashion world.

i love how marlon looks like he's 25 or something when he'll be 19 in few days lol

well it's done with google translator..i did some extra tweeking to have the sentences make more sense

Top of the top models of today so enjoys the holiday on the Island

The model Marlon Teixeira, who had promised to be present in the house, appeared in Brotherhood on Saturday. Top of Brazilian top models at the moment, the Brazilian who occupies the highest position in the global ranking of the site devoted Models.com, is enjoying the ultimate vacation in Brazil and the club chose to Lagoa da Conceicao.

Marlon just did a campaign for Armani and last year was the male face of Christian Dior in all global campaigns for the brand.

Besides the campaigns, fashion editorials and fashion shows which is the main fashion centers in the world, the surfer discovered in Camboriú matters(features) in today's newspapers, magazines and websites, being one of the names of the moment in the fashion world.

i love how marlon looks like he's 25 or something when he'll be 19 in few days lol

I know! He's looks so mature but he's a little boy! I can't believe he's not 19 yet! I feel like a granny and we're supposed to be the same age.

And it's your b-day soon riv! So lucky that you're born the same day as him ;)

ok i know that he is really sweet and ..well. i dont know if i´ts fake or not but i have one FB well i wrote in his profile... some hearts... and he do thE same! well i f is him .. well that means that he is so sweet

BUTAWAY sorry for my english.. isn´t so good. i peak portuñol actually so.. sorry!