Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

i was on Ibica last year,perhaps we were in same time on Ibica :D i remember that i saw Jesus L then

who know,maybe he was on ibica in same time like you(lucky you).i know that jesus Luz is good friend with marlon,i read that

Marlon, who is a friend of the boyfriend of Madonna, has a sensual for the brand, together from other models.

i send you link of that article in inbox

marlon like male version of Gisele Bundchen

i hear that a lot of times,and i completely agree with that :yes:

me too :yes:.he is male version of Gisele.he is like Gisele,brazilian best rated model,and he earns more money then any other brazilian model,he is hot and beautiful like she is.....yeah,he is definitely male version of Gisele Bundchen

i hope that one day he will do shows in Brazil and that his big wish will come true

this year he couldn't do shows in Brazil,because he have to do AX campaign.but i hope that in the future he will do shows in Brazil

i'm realy sorry because he didn't do shows in brazil this year,but that campaign for Armani Exchange is way more important then Rio and SP fw,but i hope he will do one of brazilian fw one day

marlon old interview:

When talking about top models, the Gauchos dominate the market.

But on the male Santa Catarina are tops it all!

The top of the moment out there is: Marlon Teixeira!

Check it out all the posts related to it in Glamurama site by clicking HERE.

Check out the following exclusive interview for the blog "Stuff of Deda" Direct from Paris:

1 - Natural ....?

MT - I was born in Masterton, but since I live in Balneario Camboriu small ...

2 - Age ...?

MT - 17.

3 - How it all started ...?

MT - So .... I was introduced to a friend of my Grandma had a modeling agency. Then he invited me to go to Sao Paulo to do a book and everything, I found a little strange at first denied it and since then he and my Grandma started to always be in touch, and my Grandma insisted for me to go to Sao Paulo .... dai in December 2007 decided to go to Sao Paulo, arriving lah ended up doing a casting for two international agencies they are interested enough for me. Hence days January 1, 2008 went to Paris and Milan fashion weeks do and was there when it all began .

4 - Work coolest yet ...?

MT - Outside of Brazil were Armani Jeans, Diesel and Christian Dior, I think those were the coolest .... did some work in Brazil as well as Triton, and Osklen Iodice.

5 - How do you care?

MT - I do not much care hauhahauhauhuah .... I think ... I think my greatest care is when I'm on the beach, I always try to be protecting my skin from the sun.

6 - Food?

MT - I have a normal diet, without many rules or ceremonies, but I always try to be eating vegetables and salads when I can .

7 - Physical Activity?

MT - When I'm in Brazil, where surf, because when I travel I end up not having much time to do physical activities .

8 - Creams?

MT - sunscreen .

* Marlon Thanks for having a tidy little time in his busy schedule and kindly answered questions and sent the little pictures!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

http://coisasdadeda.blogspot.com/2009/07/e...nto-marlon.html

translate via google translate

i didn't know that Marlon is born in New Zealand.great interview wirh marlon,thanks deskop :hug:

i think that nobody didn't know that he's born in new zealand,but thanks to this interview we all know.thanks deskop :wave:

that mean he has born in new zealand,he is Half Portuguese, 1/4 Indian, 1/4 Japanese,that's soo cool :fun:

I think that it's easier to "see" his Indian genes than Japanese haha. As much as there's something quite Indian about his face features (or I'm completely wrong), there's nothing Asian :) Anyway, that's quite a mix