Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

im a francisco girl but i love marlon as well and i know im late but i just wanted to wish him a very happy birthday and i can't believe he barely turned 19 i thought he was going to be 20 lol

Exactly! It feels like he's been 19 this whole time

For many time, the Brazilian tops dominated the fashion Olimpio. But it seems that history is changing. Want proof? For while Carol Trentini is the only Brazilian in the Top 50 of Models.com, the male version has five of our guys.

Marlon Teixeira is the best placed. In 18th position, the Santa Catarina collects a series of good works. It has been the poster boy Dior Homme, the Forum (along with Lara Stone in winter 2010, and Natalia Vodianova, summer 2011) and lines Armani Jeans and Emporio Armani. Among the magazines, have graced the covers of L'Officiel Hommes Italy and Hercules.

"It's important to be on Models.com. He serves as a form of recognition for their work and values its image among customers, "says Marlon, has no thoughts of retiring anytime soon. "I'm letting things happen commonly: work hard and surf in his spare time. I have much to learn from my profession. "For the curriculum was completed, he wants to take shots for Dolce & Gabbana and Gucci.

Another that stands out in this scenario is the Pernambuco Arthur Sales, current poster child for Armani Exchange. Arthur is so sweet he could star in 200 pages of editorial in L'Officiel Hommes, and topple the cover of Chinese edition of that magazine for two months straight. Already modeled for the DSquared, Bottega Veneta, John Galliano and Jean Paul Gaultier. All this, put it in post 29.

Evandro Soldati, 31 th place, Gisele Bundchen is our pants. He is in all. In 2010 he became the center of attention to embody the character Alejandro, the music video for the song alongside singer Lady Gaga. Evander is also in the winter campaigns of 2011 Dolce & Gabbana and Guess - editorial and starred next to the angel Alessandra Ambrosio, V Magazine.

Max is tied with Evandro Motta in the rankings. Your post was won after being the star of the 2011 Winter lookbook Tom Ford and campaigns for Tommy Hilfiger and the line T by Alexander Wang. The good performance also helped the catwalk: the summer season 2011, took part in the casting of French HermĆØs and Vivienne Westwood.

Francisco Lachowski terminating the participation of Brazilians in Models.com. At the 35th position, the challenger is one of the darlings of the moment. Have you had your underwear campaign of Dior Homme today and runs ads in the DKNY Jeans and Benetton as well as being played in publishing - the latter came to the V Man and Interview.

best brazilian models