Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

^

'91 or '92 - it's still, or actually it's ALWAYS so hard to believe - at least for me - that he's so young :D he looks older than that.

sometimes he looks older,but sometimes he looks younger,that's his ability,and when model have that ability it's jackpot.i don't know many models who can do that

^

yes, that's so true and that's so cool about marlon. he's more versatile (if that's the correct word) thanks to that. I think that in all these backstage photos and vids, when he's just "his usual self" he doesn't look much older but he can totally work that mature look in photos. and, like you said, it's jackpot :)

one more interview with marlon

When the site SPFW discovered and identified as the next Marlon betting market models male, had no doubt that he would blow so they leave the country. Said and done. Marlon clicked on their first day in Sao Paulo, the next day he embark for Milan and from there to the world. Following in the footsteps of successful models, Marlon was in the men's shows of major fashion weeks in Paris and Milan and enthralled fashion editors and photographers.

Returning to Brazil after an international season, Marlon tells how close it was an exclusive contract with Dior Homme, his main works out there and still shows that working with Karl Lagerfeld "It's easier than you think."

SPFW site>> How was shooting the campaign and close an exclusive contract with Dior Homme?

Marlon Teixeira>> Ahh was very good! It all started when they paraded for the fall / winter 2008 and from then on I was fortunate to get this contract that runs until 2009, when I click the winter campaign in 2009.

Site SPFW>> And how was working with Karl Lagerfeld?

Marlon Teixeira>> It was quiet. People think he is a cold person, but working with him was easier than you can imagine the studio and it's super fun and always smiling, chatting with people ...

SPFW site>> You photographed several editorials and campaigns overseas during his stay in Paris and Milan What were the most striking and interesting has been made?

Marlon Teixeira>> My first big job out there was the campaign of Armani Jeans, which I photographed in April 2008 in October did the photo of Dior Homme, in addition to the editorial nicest I remember is one of Dazed & Confused, which photographed with Mariano Vivanco. This editorial was very fashionable and had some interference from dark fashion that I loved. In addition to the Armani campaign was one of the most significant experiences, because who has photographed the duo Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott, and they taught me a lot that day: how to position myself, what to do and what not to do during a photo session and more. Ah, can not forget the campaign of Triton that I photographed earlier this year, the campaign Osklen and Custo Barcelona.

SPFW site>> Future work. What can it be effective?

Marlon Teixeira>> I'm an option for campaigns for Calvin Klein and Giorgio Armani, but they have not yet been confirmed, so I can not say that I do. I hope they actually happen. And in June I will try to reconcile men's fashion week in Europe with the SPFW - and never did any domestic season, I will do everything to get parade here in the middle of the year.

SPFW site>> When not shooting, or running on the runway between a trip and another, who likes to do to relax and have fun?

Marlon Teixeira>> There is nothing better than to leave it? I've always lived near the beach (Marlon is Camburi Spa, Santa Catarina) and maybe that's why I want to go back to sea as soon as possible. The beach makes me feel good and my family too, so if I have it all, more contact and help from my friends, there's not as fun. I love surfing and being with close people who love being in places, there's nothing better - is my refuge.

SPFW site>> How was your first international trip?

Marlon Teixeira>> I remember very well this trip was January 1, 2008 and went straight to Paris, then to Milan and I went with the guy with the courage, that was my first international trip. Did not speak English, had 16 years, the culture of the countries is so different and everything was very strange to me. It was hard yes, and I turned to mime and designs!

SPFW site>> Are you vain?

Marlon Teixeira>> [laughter] We all are! I'm up to, but not much. Do not use creams, for example, because I think it does not need and also because I have this habit. Maybe in the future take care of me more, but now I don't need anything besides exercises and workout.

http://spfw.com.br/noticia_det.php?c=3213

translate with google translator