Bellazon

Hana Soukupova
Thumbnail

goose

Credit to sethii at tfs

post-15132-0-1446017002-46382_thumb.jpg

SOOO FUNNY!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

omgsh!! he's the size of her leg!

haha i just think that he's a midget man...cause hana's what...like 6 feet tall??

:D

The guy is the designer Thakoon Panichgal and here are some 'original' pics from the event

Costume Institute Gala - New York, May 7th

TN-17270201.jpg TN-17270202.jpg TN-17270203.jpg TN-17270204.jpg TN-17270205.jpg TN-17270206.jpg

I'm not a fan of Hana, I guess I can never get used to her face & make myself like her, but she's definitely an amazing model...Especially with being that tall she is jst like a Goddes! With her amazing long body, I always thought Tall is beautiful!

& she takes suchh good pictures that editorial I just see for first time and I never really came to her threat but occasionaly when i see a pic of her I'm just like wow, & on the runway she moved so good.. such an amazon!

It's funny how I have such mixed feeling I'm not a fan of her & her face doesn't appeal to me, but I think she is so great!

I know what you mean, it's like with me and Natasha. I don't think I'm a fan cause there are things about her face and body I can never get over with, but then when I see her on the runway i'm like 'wow, the best walk EVER', she's so great and can take amazing pictures. I guess there are models that I like, models that I hate, models I don't care for and models I 'm not sure about....