Bellazon

Hana Soukupova
Thumbnail

goose

i just want to say that although i was worried about her being in the VS show (i said so in the previous pages), i was pleasantly surprised to see her body in the pics. wow! she must have been instructed to gain a little weight for the show. i commend her for her performance. :blush: :wub:

Hana Soukupova_Valentino-s2006Paris

HanaSoukupova_Valentino-s2006Paris_.jpg

Here's a video snapshot of Hana in my Valentino-s2006Paris video at my

"Fashion Runway Video" web-site.

Hana Soukupova_Valentino-s2006Paris

I've over 200 hi-Q 704 x 528 designer runway show videos

free for the taking.

http://www.mts.net/~verify3a/fashionrunwayvideo.html

~ ~ ~

And dream...dream...you have to dream, and if you do, you

do not get older. -Emanuel Ungaro

I don't really like Hana , but..

I know how everybody always said she's too skinny and looks like anorexic and walking skeleton down the runway , etc , etc..well i actually think she has a really realy good body :ninja:

She's really tall 6' so she is obviously thin , but Nice thin.

I dunno maybe it's just me , that for me that is a perfect body , i dunno what's wrong with me lately i think everybody's fat (well not fat , but you know what i mean) and i think i look super fat now.

God getting soo obsessed with models and skinniness , not good..

I don't really like Hana , but..

I know how everybody always said she's too skinny and looks like anorexic and walking skeleton down the runway , etc , etc..well i actually think she has a really realy good body :ninja:

She's really tall 6' so she is obviously thin , but Nice thin.

I dunno maybe it's just me , that for me that is a perfect body , i dunno what's wrong with me lately i think everybody's fat (well not fat , but you know what i mean) and i think i look super fat now.

God getting soo obsessed with models and skinniness , not good..

I think it's the perfect body too :woot:

God getting soo obsessed with models and skinniness , not good...

Not good at all :no: I'm sure you aren't fat :blink:

Though I was pleasantly surprised of Hana's body. Funny thing is... i don't like her legs :rofl: I think they are not as they should be :ninja: I mean - nice length, but too thin for me (but that might be only b/c I'm happy with my short, fat legs :D though i don't think i'm jealous :unsure: when i would be that big i would try to have really great formed legs :ninja: )

The rest is fine :D

Well compare to an average woman yes they're too long and skinny and she's too tall i mean I Never see girls that are 6' and that skinny and i mean NEVER.

But in the modelling world , fashion industry , whatever i do think she has perfect body.

But still that doesn't even change my opinion about her , I still don't like her i just think she has good body.