Hana Soukupova
Thumbnail

goose

• 2 weeks later...

post-2517-0-1446017167-04272_thumb.jpg

00330f.jpg

please do not hotlink images

YIKES! that last one

This girl is way too skinny, I mean I can't say for sure but I don't think her thinness is natural. Out of all the super skinny high fashion models, she's the only one that looks too thin. All models are super skinny but she's the only one that truly looks gaunt. For instance Eugenia Volodina is very thin but she doesn't look bad, then you look at Hana and your like goodness..... It makes me cringe when I see pics of her showing skin.

I diagree. Not on the point that she looks too thin, but that she's the only one who looks truly gaunt.

One look at the VS show disproves that. Body makeup doesn't hide those girls' ribs.

Well I dunno but I've seen pics of the girls from the VS show and they don't look nearly as thin as Hana. I dunno if anyone's ever noticed that Hana's skin like on her face looks kinda worn especially around the eyes. But yeah VS usually chooses girls that have at least a little bit of cleavage because well obviously they are trying to sell bra's. If you look at the main stars of the show, Gisele, Karolina, Heidi, Tyra, Adriana, Naomi, Alessandra, Ana Beatriz, and Isabeli none of them are close to being as thin as Hana. I do hope she is just naturally thin but i don't think she is unfortunately. :(

Edited by zurckon