Bellazon

Anja Rubik
Thumbnail

Dani

Good news for all Anja fans (especially the ones who were interested in that calnedar with her and her model boyfriend).

In the latest issue of "Viva!", there are some photos of her and Sacha. I suppose they are from the calendar (or at least some versions of them, which did not made it to the calendar). there is also an article about them and their love :cain: :p I'd scan these photos but I am going somewhere in 30 minutes, so I think snaps of them will do it for now? :flower: gonna post them in a minute.

:| Ok people, seems like I can't use uploading function on bz, and imageshack doesn't work well for me+I see it changed a bit so it's not clear for me atm :|

I will just mention for now, that it says Sasha and Anja bought "25" magazine, Sasha already become an artistic director of it and Anja graced the cover of its first issue.... Their beloved song is "You don't fool me" by Freddie Mercury... Anja knows 3 languages, and Sasha knows 6.... they like listening to Goran Bregovic, Kayah and Piotr Rubik :| (he's not related to her)..... there are lots more things, but I thought these were the most interesting ones, so I posted them for now :p

• 2 weeks later...