Bellazon

Anja Rubik
Thumbnail

Dani

^ :nicole:

I would never suppose that Anja could become the face (or rather the body? :unsure: ) of a computer game :rofl: I bet she got a nice amount of money for it :thumbsup: :laugh:

But damn, her speech defect :| it's been always irritating me, how she is portrayed as a smart girl from a well-off family, yet her parents didn't care enough (cause I don't see another explanation) to get her a good speech therapist :ninja:

Her lisp...:ninja: I remember when I first heard her speaking it was such a disappointment. And it seems that she become more successful than ever when she lost her weight... And I don't know how she could be set as an ambassador of anything connected with being healthy and fit :ninja: - it's just wrong

(although the real surprise is Anja for VS :pinch:)

:rofl:

:blink: I mean, totally, not even talking about her body or beauty, but she doesn't really have this kind of appeal for such show... I guess she comes off as "Ice Queen"...

Even though I don't really like Anja (and her Quazi collection :yuckky: ), I will always be glad for her having such a fantastic career...