Bellazon

Your best exam answers ever ?!!

The Joker

Being an English tutor has its own advantage and could be amusing sometimes...

Assignment:Create a story of your own in 2 or 3 paragraphs...

From an ESL (English as Second Language) student:

- Once up on a time, there was a handsome prince who was looking for his true love. One day, he met this beautiful girl in a forest.

The prince asked :"Hi, how are you?"

- "I'm fine, thank you. And you ?"

- "I'm fine. Do you speak Chinese?"

- "Shi"

- "Ni hen baoleng"

- "xie-xie"

- "Ni juhdgajdgiuwgedajsdgahgedw "

And it continued in Chinese...

I think it was in 9th grade, when we had a maths test (I think it was 90 minutes) and I had no clue what to do. Maths was, and still is my worst subject. Thank God, I'm outta school now.

Anyway, so instead of answering the question I thought I should give my math teacher something to think about as well.

So I did this:

Task:

"Find the hair in the soup!"

soupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoup

soupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoup

soupsoupsoupsoupssoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsouphairsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsoupsou

Yeah.... :rofl: The whole DIN-A4 page was full. I took me quite a while^^

Unfortunately he didn't like it at all, I wonder why...

Oh I remember now! My teacher from economics told us, that in one class he wanted students to write on their short test something about the spot of market economy (don't know if I translated it well), and one of his student just wrote a dot and wrote "G" above this spot (because "economy" in Polish is "gospodarka", that's why he wrote "G"). And this teacher's comment? He marked this "G" spot and wrote near it "congratulations for finding it" :| :laugh:

hope I translated it quite understandably.....

Edited by Layla90

Oh I remember now! My teacher from economics told us, that in one class he wanted students to write on their short test something about the spot of market economy (don't know if I translated it well), and one of his student just wrote a dot and wrote "G" above this spot (because "economy" in Polish is "gospodarka", that's why he wrote "G"). And this teacher's comment? He marked this "G" spot and wrote near it "congratulations for finding it" :| :laugh:

hope I translated it quite understandably.....

• 1 year later...

BUMP AHAHAHAHHA!

Okay i remember for a physics test or something related to the science field, i had to write the 3 different types of rays.

I did not really get sleep the night before and ended up sleeping at 5am and leaving the house at 7am to be in sch by 7.30am.

So for that question, one of the answers i wrote while trying to stay awake was, "Gemma Ward Rays" when it was supposed to be gamma rays!

Later down that same test, i started feeling sleepy again... so there was this question about some gas chemical thingy... my answer was butane but i wrote inguna butane... ><

My teacher who was marking was laughing (he didn't know who they were) but he kept cracking up while he was marking. LOL.

• 1 month later...

Math 12, we had a probability/ something else test and on the bonus question, it asked the number of ways to get to the happy faces that were on the path. I said the man travelling along the path was depressed so he'd never go near the happy faces :Dinah: Needless to say, the teacher didn't give me the mark even though i had the number of ways to get there with the super happy guy who i said followed the depressed guy