Bellazon

Bregje Heinen
Thumbnail

But Candi's ass isn't even in that picture? I%20dont%20know.gif

^ Correct, but there is a whole set of candids from that shoot in which I'm too lazy to search for where all 3 beauties have their derriere on full display for us to admire upon and let's just say Bregje won the "battle of the booty" in those :D But of course all three girls looked great but there is only one winner here...we all know who that is already :whistle: :brows: :p

But Candi's ass isn't even in that picture? I%20dont%20know.gif

^ Correct, but there is a whole set of candids from that shoot in which I'm too lazy to search for where all 3 beauties have their derriere on full display for us to admire upon and let's just say Bregje won the "battle of the booty" in those :D But of course all three girls looked great but there is only one winner here...we all know who that is already :whistle: :brows: :p

agreed! btw just search for "miami" to find those pics in this or Candice thread.;)

http://swimdaily.si.com/2014/03/05/happy-birthday-to-julie-henderson-and-bregje-heinen/

Happy birthday to Julie Henderson and Bregje Heinen A tribute in diptychs

TODAY ARE the birthdays of two from the Swimsuit family, Julie Henderson (28) and newcomer Bregje Heinen (21), and what better way to celebrate than with schmancy high-brow gallery show of photographic diptychs. That’s right, I’m more impressive and sophisticated than you ever could have realized. And if you find yourself a little in over your head by the great sophistication and thoughtfulness of this post you can always fake it the way Uncle Jesse did on Full House, by chewing on the end of your glasses and declaring, “Interesting, but highly overrated.”

Anyway, happy birthday, ladies!

i especially like pics 8 and 10