Bellazon

Pretty Native-American Indian girls/models

anen87

• 1 year later...

Brenda Schad, OMG-GORGEOUS!!!!

I am sorry but I don't think that Megan Fox is Native American, she looked nothing like native American before she started tanning and dying her hair black .She just said that to copy Angelina Jolie(again), But even Angelina Jolie's father said that her mother is not really Native American and that they only said that to make her look exotic.

Nowdays, that is just a fashionable way of saying you have a little ethnicity in you.

Megan Fox said once on the radio show that she could play a Chrokee.She said "I have a little bit of that blood in me. It would be a bit of a stretch –but if Jake Gyllenhaal can be the Prince of Persia, I think that I can do that.”

It's so annoying and frankly, it's insulting to me as a Mexican.

I thought she was, it's even on her wiki. Lol

Ah, wiki- a fountain of misinformation LOL and that entry was removed from her Wiki page since someone had some info on her family tree/heretage and all were English/Irish...

Jessica Alba, part Mexican...she even did a DNA test on "Finding Your Roots" and she was  22.5% Native American (Indigenous Mexican, including Mayan)

post-52006-0-1446069620-66993_thumb.jpg

Anyways, most Hispanics/South Americans are of Native American descent so Adriana Lima would belong here, too. She said it herself she was Amerindian

If indy and alternative models count, my favorite is Rachel Dashae. She's adorable and beautiful and kind to her fans and followers. She's tiny (only 4ft10) but has a lot of style and personality. 

She's native american, but I can't remember which tribe. Possibly Cherokee, but don't hold me to that. She's mentioned it before but I'm ill and don't have the energy to hunt through her tumblr site. http://racheldashae.tumblr.com She's in her late 20's.

post-63833-0-1446069622-65119_thumb.jpg post-63833-0-1446069622-70947_thumb.jpgpost-63833-0-1446069622-76287_thumb.jpg btw, this is my first time posting images so excuse me if i do it wrong. 

• 1 year later...
7 minutes ago, JazzyJas said:

I'm Native American (Oneida) and she's straight up black. She might have some Native blood on her but thats it. Sorry.

.....are you kidding me? :ninja: She's half Native, which makes her Native. She identifies as Cree, and has a Cree last name. 

Like, that's the stupidest logic I've ever heard. Her black heritage does not invalidate her Cree heritage. 

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

.....are you kidding me? :ninja: She's half Native, which makes her Native. She identifies as Cree, and has a Cree last name. 

Like, that's the stupidest logic I've ever heard. Her black heritage does not invalidate her Cree heritage. 

Didn't know she was half Cree. I thought that was her name XD

Also, it's hard to tell when she looks nothing Native American.

16 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I wrote in my post that she was Cree. 

Well, you know what this thread is about Native American looking girls. It's cool that she's part Native and that's she's accepted by her Native side (I assume and hope), nothing wrong with that. But there's a lot of Native girls that don't grow up having enough examples of traditiional Native American women in the media and that severely affects their body image and self-esteem. This girl you posted, if you didn't post she was half cree, I would've guessed she was fully black. Nowadays everyone and their mother is part Native American. And if we're going to take that into consideration the whole damn world would be posted in this thread. Posting girls that barely look Native American is contributing to the erasure of Native American girls akin to some white person wearing a headdress claiming their grandmother was Cherokee princess. 

There are plenty examples of black models and actresses, as there are plenty of white and asian women in the media but NOT enough Native Americans/Aboriginals women to look up to. And given that this can be a very sensitive topic for us Natives you should be more aware of that. It's a sad fucking day when a Native American girl wants to see examples of her own race and she gets flooded by images of black and white girls. 

39 minutes ago, JazzyJas said:

Well, you know what this thread is about Native American looking girls. It's cool that she's part Native and that's she's accepted by her Native side (I assume and hope), nothing wrong with that. But there's a lot of Native girls that don't grow up having enough examples of traditiional Native American women in the media and that severely affects their body image and self-esteem. This girl you posted, if you didn't post she was half cree, I would've guessed she was fully black. Nowadays everyone and their mother is part Native American. And if we're going to take that into consideration the whole damn world would be posted in this thread. Posting girls that barely look Native American is contributing to the erasure of Native American girls akin to some white person wearing a headdress claiming their grandmother was Cherokee princess. 

There are plenty examples of black models and actresses, as there are plenty of white and asian women in the media but NOT enough Native Americans/Aboriginals women to look up to. And given that this can be a very sensitive topic for us Natives you should be more aware of that. It's a sad fucking day when a Native American girl wants to see examples of her own race and she gets flooded by images of black and white girls. 

There's literally nothing in this thread that says they need to look "Native American." (which is ridiculous qualifier as it is) It says Native American models, and she is a Native American, and therefore belong in this thread. You cannot parase someone's ethnicity and decide where YOU think they belong because they aren't validating your self confidence. As a WOC myself, I fully understand the large impact of European beauty standards, and how important it is for girls to see girls who look like them in the media. I have a baby cousin who is black and Native, and seeing people like Khadijha- who has BOTH Native and Black features- is also important. 

Khadijha is Native, and you don't get to be offended and lecture me that I'm flooding you with black models because you yourself are therefore contributing to the erasure of her own background. You don't get to decide how Native is Native enough. 

Not to mention, the fact that you would call me and my post out, and ignore the people posting Jessica Alba and Adriama Lima, despite the fact that they are both mainly Latinas who identify as such, gives me reason to believe you have some personal issues with me. 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

There's literally nothing in this thread that says they need to look "Native American." (which is ridiculous qualifier as it is) It says Native American models, and she is a Native American, and therefore belong in this thread. You cannot parase someone's ethnicity and decide where YOU think they belong because they aren't validating your self confidence. As a WOC myself, I fully understand the large impact of European beauty standards, and how important it is for girls to see girls who look like them in the media. I have a baby cousin who is black and Native, and seeing people like Khadijha- who has BOTH Native and Black features- is also important. 

Khadijha is Native, and you don't get to be offended and lecture me that I'm flooding you with black models because you yourself are therefore contributing to the erasure of her own background. You don't get to decide how Native is Native enough. 

Not to mention, the fact that you would call me and my post out, and ignore the people posting Jessica Alba and Adriama Lima, despite the fact that they are both mainly Latinas who identify as such, gives me reason to believe you have some personal issues with me. 

Are you fucking serious right now? You're not going to argue with me, a Native, on what Native is or looks like. I think I would know! My whole family is Native. You're really striking a nerve right now if you think that you can just tell me what or not to accept as Native. 

I ALREADY told you that this is a sensitive topic to Natives as well as half-Natives as it is. I can tolerate but the fact of the matter is is that Natives is actually a race and throwing in a shit ton of VERY NON-NATIVE looking people is going to confuse people who don't know what a Native looks like by default. You are PART OF THE PROBLEM AND CONTRIBUTING TO THE ERASURE OF WHAT ACTUAL NATIVE AMERICANS ARE. You should be ashamed of yourself. You don't put on a clearly very black looking girl with SOME Native that's she's Cree. No you put in very bold letters that she is HALF/a QUARTER Cree and Black.

Furthermore, I don't have any personal issues with as I DON'T KNOW YOU and A, you're irrelevant to my life. I don't care about you. I'm simply just asking you to be a PC as possible with this topic as it is sensitive for many of us. Damn, have some humanity.