Bellazon

Simon Nessman
Thumbnail

faget

Karim Sadli goes behind the scenes of Givenchy’s casting process for a special i-D story. The eclectic cast of boys chosen by Riccardo Tisci from his Givenchy F/W 11 menswear show cast by Daniel Peddle and Drew Dasent for Tisci’s menswear spectacular represents the brand’s unique aesthetic, mixing edgy and classic with ease. Simon Nessman, Rob Evans, Willy Cartier, Dominique Hollington, Paolo Roldan and Daphne Groeneveld all make special appearances.

from models.com for liika

Givenchy_iD_3_700x962.jpg

^^^

not to get too off topic, but the person who runs the tumblr has said from day one that he is really simon. It is really crazy and pathetic because even though he's called out on it numerous times, he still makes posts as if he is simon. And I dont think english is the guy's first language (who runs that tumblr), hence the mayor model thing.

those tumblr + fb ARE fake.

gee i added "him" out of curiosity and as soon as i asked who run that "official" fb page

he was calling me names and got so angry he deleted me.

No model under a contract can talk to that to anyone. Because they know what happens when they do.

so yeah fake faux fake haha :whistle: