Bellazon

Simon Nessman
Thumbnail

faget

those tumblr + fb ARE fake.

gee i added "him" out of curiosity and as soon as i asked who run that "official" fb page

he was calling me names and got so angry he deleted me.

No model under a contract can talk to that to anyone. Because they know what happens when they do.

so yeah fake faux fake haha :whistle:

Hi, I am new here. I often read your topics and they look great.

Well, Simon is a guy like every one here. He's much more under pressure than anyone of us sitting here and writing unendling notes about him !! He has a right to feel angry if we sometimes don't respect him. No matter that he's a model "under contract" ; he's a human being and sometimes doesn't look as perfect as he looks on his pictures, or not as perfect as we want him to be when we expect him to.

We spend our time clicking for every picture of him, every move he makes, every word he says. I understand that he sometimes think that we piss him off. Every one of us would think so.

Hi, I am new here. I often read your topics and they look great.

Well, Simon is a guy like every one here. He's much more under pressure than anyone of us sitting here and writing unendling notes about him !! He has a right to feel angry if we sometimes don't respect him. No matter that he's a model "under contract" ; he's a human being and sometimes doesn't look as perfect as he looks on his pictures, or not as perfect as we want him to be when we expect him to.

We spend our time clicking for every picture of him, every move he makes, every word he says. I understand that he sometimes think that we piss him off. Every one of us would think so.

So, if it's right, it's not Simon's business !!

In my experience, I very often discover that anyone's closest friends never really know people. You can keep a secret very deep and your family never knows.

Anyway, that's not really important.

Well... I don't agree at all.

I mean : it seems that someone here has been convinced by appearances and rumours. These probably hide a part of lie or a part of truth, maybe both. And through the magical web machine, their conclusion would have become an "obvious truth" ??!! That's not my way to think about people. We should never talk about anything we can't see by ourselves or pretend to hold the truth about anyone we don't know by ourselves. Rumours break legends, appearances often deceive.

Maybe Simon's fb and tumblr are fake. And so ? What does this change in our own lives ? Simon's not a best friend of mine so I don't care if he's a liar. But I don't have a right to indicate him as a liar if I can't proove it by myself. Simon does deserve it !!

I think it's really very easy to tear someone's reputation, above all when a guy like Simon spends his time being scrutinized each time he breathes.

So you're saying it's more likely that he is lying to his girlfriend (with whom he lives together) about a profile for "fans" than that this profile is just fake? Seriously?

Besides that, the message that "he" sent to the person here in this forum saying "if he was not Simon, how he had those personal photos?" I say how, i saw the profile and the "exclusives" photos are not exclusive at all. You see, Gillian's (his gf) profile on fb is all blocked for unknown people but there's one specifically album which is not and guess what? Those photos are all from this album.

We've never said that Simon is a liar (actually, his friends says that he's one of the sweetest guys they've ever seen), the fake that it is and sick as it is, there are several around, of various models, actors, singers and worst of all is that there are people who believe.

So if you have doubts about a profile, the least you should do is ask for a video of the person saying something like "oh yeah, this is my real profile" because nowadays photos don't mean anything.

And i say more: If I wanted to create a profile saying I'm the Simon would seem far more real than this fake one. I have over 200 personal photos and about 10 videos too (this is kinda weird but I'm a fan, what can I do?) but i don't do this because i like to live my own life, thank you very much.

Hmmm I think its pretty obvious what is going on here. <_< Lets just say I'm sure the person who runs the fake fb and tumblr also lurked here in his thread.

But anyway, I just want to see more pics of simon.

hahaha i know what you mean, i was wondering the same thing

Posts are starting to wander off-topic. Obviously, this issue of Simon's alleged facebook or twitter accounts will not be settled unless we hear from Simon himself or from his valid and legitimate representative(s). Until then, please be sure that your posts are about Simon and his modeling career. Further off-topic posts about this issue will be deleted and the posters issued warnings.

If you want to conduct personal conversations about off-topic issues, send PMs (private messages) or use email.