Bellazon

Joan Severance
Thumbnail

66Lucy

Stunning... but from an inside source, not the nicest to work with....

I love gosspi :blush: :whistle:

She apparently was not kind in the slightest to those coming up the ladder and had a very haughty/prima donna view of herself. Sad to see someone so blessed with looks not have the same degree of self-confidence.

I really hate this kind of bitchiness among some women. It's one of the most unattractive qualities. :blink:

Meow Moimeme :o ! If you have nothing nice to say... blog on The Real Housewives Bravo website. Let's keep this page about appreciating Miss Severance's striking beauty.

playing devil's advocate...

i enjoy learning more personal things about the models i adore... their faults and virtues

when said faults or virtues are expressed in a rude,demeaning manner--of course its not kosher

but moimeme was simply stating an opinion that shes certainly entitled to, without reprisal.

i say, bring on the beauty, and the dirt!!

i found a trailer on youtube for one of the sexiest, underrated movies of the 90's 'lake consequence'

i couldnt get the youtube insert to work so i just left a link :drool:

and Steve.... if you can manage to find those episodes of 'wiseguy' i suggest you do so... it was a great series... she plays kevin spaceys

sexy,crazy brilliant sister.. and she looks d-i-v-i-n-e

post-18500-1242940973_thumb.jpg
The second picture looks like it was taken from when she was a special guest on The Love Boat. Do you k now if it was, Kukim?
No sorry Miss M I haven't seen it, but Steve must know :)

And, he does!

Joan was a star in the series remake of the original The Love Boat. The series was called The Love Boat: The Next Wave.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0143050/

Robert Urich (who was "Dan Tanna" in the series Vega$) was the captain, and Joan was the "security chief".

and Steve.... if you can manage to find those episodes of 'wiseguy' i suggest you do so... it was a great series... she plays kevin spaceys

sexy,crazy brilliant sister.. and she looks d-i-v-i-n-e

Yes, I know!!! I saw the series when it originally aired, and that was my introduction to Joan.

I tried for fourteen consecutive months to get those episodes through Blockbuster's online service. While I had my subscription, I rented more than 120 DVDs, and had Joan's Wiseguy episodes at the top of my queue most weeks. I could never get the episodes and they never advanced from "very long wait". :( I guess they are popular.

post-18500-1242940973_thumb.jpg
The second picture looks like it was taken from when she was a special guest on The Love Boat. Do you k now if it was, Kukim?
No sorry Miss M I haven't seen it, but Steve must know :)

And, he does!

Joan was a star in the series remake of the original The Love Boat. The series was called The Love Boat: The Next Wave.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0143050/

Robert Urich (who was "Dan Tanna" in the series Vega$) was the captain, and Joan was the "security chief".

Thanks Steve! What a great piece of T.V. trivia.

:wave: Thank you Steve! What a great piece of T.V. trivia. I would love to see those episodes, Joan Severance and Robert Urich... it could be 80's television at it's finest.

You're welcome!

(I had a quick look just now at hulu.com, which seems to have full episodes of the original series, but not the remake. I don't know if the remake is even available on DVD.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...