Bellazon

Angels and Demons

ricardamanutd

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

here's the link because the one above doesn't work anymore :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASVeN-58HKk

and I agree it looks great-especially the part with the flames when the third cardinal is burned :woot:

a friend told me that they we're not allowed to shoot the movie in vatikan :pinch: they're going to have a lot of stuff to deal with if they're going to build everything :ermm:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I saw the movie

They cut so much scenes and characters away and they modified a lot :pinch:

but I still love the movie-the bomb in the end was freakin' gorgeous :woot:

I alos read a comment somewhere that really suits to my description of the movie-for those who haven't read the book-awesome movie; for those who have-they could have done it better :p

• 2 weeks later...

I thought Angles and Demons was far better than The Da Vinci Code, and I liked the Da Vinci Code, It's much more fast paced, thought could have been shorter. The Film was very pretty with the scenes in Rome. Ewan McGregor's accent also kept me entertained throughout the movie was he Scottish? Irish? Italian/American? He was raised in Italy from 2 and still had a Irish accent. :laugh:

Thought if I explosion as big as several nuclear bombs went off wouldn’t it still have blown up Rome and probably much more even if the helicopter was so high up in the sky? :/

I enjoyed this movie, very intresting and thought provoking.

I should read the book now, one of my friends was saying that they cut out soooo much of it and edited down alot. Is it true it could of been a rated R movie based on the book? Also what's the name of the actress with the lead role. She's gorgeous!