Bellazon

Hey..new member!!

:D Youre welcome.... Im from Amsterdam, the netherlands... there are so many cultures here...Also Iranic people. i love learning new languages..;) Currently busy with Arabic, and Iranic it's much more difficult!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hehe,well,the persian language is very like the turkish language..i think so..we have manny of the same words,the same goes to arabic..i admire people who like learning new languages!!i know,hmm let me see....(not 2 manny) :p haha..

No wrilly i know norwegian,persian,english and learning french :laugh:

i just know a few words in farsi and thats because my mom was born in tehran and i know a few words is arabic cuz my dad was born in baghdad :blush:

they didnt bother teaching me those languages because we speak assyrian.

Hehehe,ur so sweet :kiss:  where are you from then? Syria?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

assyrian is not to be confused with syrian....if assyria was around today it would be modern day iraq....just like if persia was around today it would be iran...well it still is there but its iran now...not persia. :laugh: :laugh:

think aramaic when i say assyrian....we dont speak arabic...well it all depends on where the children were raised thats why my dad also speaks arabic cuz he was born in iraq and my mom speaks farsi cuz she was born in Iran...but both of them are assyrian...we just dont have a country.

Hiya  :hug: 

You guys are so sweet..thnx for welcoming me..apriciate it

Heey angie! No i dont mind at all! :) ..Well my mother and my father are both from Iran..so that makes me persian..you got it right blurdk..hehe..well i have Indian and spanish blood in me somehowe..but not make this complicated,Im an persian girl who lives in Norway ;) OH have to say,my english aint all that!!!heheheh.. :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh that's neat! I have a persian friend. And don't be silly!... you're English is fine :) :heart: